+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    If somebody in the Cult o' Rob doesn't wise up, I won't be bothering to watch much longer. I don't like Rob in the first place, but if anyone were handed this much power from the beginning to the end of the game by a bunch of idiots who can't think for themselves, I'd still find it very boring to watch. The only thing that's keeping me watching at all at this point is the increasingly dim hope that Grant or Andrea will wake up and jump ship. They have to know they're not going to the final with Rob and that they have to flip the alliance at some point to get anywhere past fifth in the game. Rob is going to want a final four of Phillip and his two giggling girl minions, because it would be very hard for anyone to vote for Phillip or either of the girls--though, frankly, I would love to see the look on Rob's face if he lost to Phillip.

Basically a big to your post, Tilden. It's so boring watching everyone on his original tribe kowtow to Rob. I want to like Grant and he shows shimmers of original thinking (ooh, going to eat a piece of fish even though Rob told you not to?) and then he quickly falls back in line (okay, just one piece and then Rob reiterated that you couldn't, so back you go to your tribe, hungry but loyal). I used to dislike Rob quite a bit in his first couple of seasons. Now I don't mind him so much, it's more the reaction of the others to him. Just give Rob the money now or, better yet, let's just switch the show over to Redemption Island where we have three far more (arguably) worthy contestants currently in play.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic

I'm really starting to hate this season now, between Phillips nonsensical BS rambling and Rob's complete control over his tribe, it's really annoying. I keep hoping someone will make a move that shakes things up, but it sure looks unlikely at this point. What a letdown.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Why would they take my shirtless Mike away from me? Why? Now I must root against Matt.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    I'm really starting to hate this season now, between Phillips nonsensical BS rambling and Rob's complete control over his tribe, it's really annoying. I keep hoping someone will make a move that shakes things up, but it sure looks unlikely at this point. What a letdown.
    I feel the exact same way! At this point the people in Rob's cult have to be the stupidest people ever!
    Last edited by straycat80; 04-13-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Why would they take my shirtless Mike away from me? Why? Now I must root against Matt.
    West coaster. Was it a double boot like commercial said? Not Mike. Not sure who to cheer for between Matt and Mike.

FORT Fogey

Matt, Mike and David on Redemption Island. We might really see Matt go home now. I hope. Rooting for either Mike or David for the win. Go Zapatera!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I hope David wins at RI and comes back - he's interesting. Matt and Mike seem nice enough, but they don't seem like the shake-em-up kind of guys like David does.

I still am enjoying this season quite a bit. It's really amazing to see what people will do/put up with to be part of the "in" crowd - they think if they just hang together they'll remain safe. Thinking of the rightnow and worrying about later, later. We'll see how that works out! I still really like Rob and get such a kick out of him.

Jeff tweeted tonight that next week's tribal council is a BIG one: Unreal, huge, watercooler talk for sure. Maybe Grant and Andrea turn on Rob? Maybe someone will come back from RI? Now he's got me eager for next week already!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Matt, Mike and David on Redemption Island. We might really see Matt go home now. I hope. Rooting for either Mike or David for the win. Go Zapatera!
    Thanks. Not sure how RI will work come down to the final vote. Was rooting for Matt but some how does not seem right that a person voted out twice could win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I hope David wins at RI and comes back - he's interesting. Matt and Mike seem nice enough, but they don't seem like the shake-em-up kind of guys like David does.

I still am enjoying this season quite a bit. It's really amazing to see what people will do/put up with to be part of the "in" crowd - they think if they just hang together they'll remain safe. Thinking of the rightnow and worrying about later, later. We'll see how that works out! I still really like Rob and get such a kick out of him.

Jeff tweeted tonight that next week's tribal council is a BIG one: Unreal, huge, watercooler talk for sure. Maybe Grant and Andrea turn on Rob? Maybe someone will come back from RI? Now he's got me eager for next week already!
    Let's hope so. I really would like to see Grant win but his lack of PIs make it seem he is just a place holder so far.

FORT Fogey

Seems to me about the only way they could make this interesting again is to tell the remaining players that, from now on, they won't know who is winning on R.I. Meanwhile, they're telling the R.I. players that they're no longer playing each other--they're forming an alternate tribe, ala the Outcasts in whatever season that was.

I'm not even sure that would work, but if Rob turned on some of his own (other than Matt) prior to the alternate tribe showing up, or even less likely, if one or more of his cult members (Grant and/or Andrea seeming the only likely possibilities) decide to flip on him when the alternate tribe showed up, at least it might shake something up. At this point, it's beyond boring.

In fact, if it keeps up like this, I wonder what will happen to the ratings? I realize a lot of people like Rob, but if you're indifferent to him or don't like him, it's dull to watch everything happening systematically, according to Rob's grand plan. Like I said, I wouldn't care whose plan it is--it's just dull.

I also just about lost it when, after Rob told them to buddy up, like they were pre-schoolers on a trip to the park, one of the women said she needed to go to the bathroom, and he informed her she couldn't even do that alone. One of the other women said she'd go with her, since she needed to go anyway. I mean, seriously--you're going to let someone else tell you that you can't go to the bathroom alone?

+ Reply to Thread