+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ooh, can you imagine if he lasts long enough for the letters/video from home?? We'll see the blubbering big ol' mess he really is then, if he sees his "girls" telling him they love him.
    Yes, he'll have his 'crybabyitis' back again. He's too cute for words.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I was reminded by a post on another site...Rob has a history with bad fish. The eating challenge with the disgusting slimy "rotten" fish that he completely puked up during the challenge...and then during ASS his brother had to eat the same kind of fish...maybe he was just having a bad memory of that moment and truly didn't want to trust fish that may have been slowly rotting out in the sun for hours!
    I forgot about that but you are right! Maybe he relayed that story to his alliance and they themselves chose not to eat the fish. Perhaps Grant's hunger won out and he figured a bite wouldn't hurt.

They had to have edited A LOT out of this weeks show...with the two TC's they simply didn't have time to show us everything. Plus, if any of Ometepe have watched past seasons, they know how quickly things can fall apart when they switch alliances too soon. Most of them strike me as naive rather than stupid. Frankly, I think they are playing it wise right now.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    ITA. have loved Rob from the first time he graced my TV screen. Love him and Amber together and their two baby girls are simply adorable. Rob rocks and I'm proud to be his fan always!!!! Words cannot describe how utterly boring this season would be without Rob on it for me.
    I'm wondering how thrilled Amber is with the girls all cuddling up to Rob, playing with his hair, etc..... Of course their choice is to cuddle up to Phillip (and the other older guy whose name escapes me) so I can see why--now Matt would have given him some competition, which may be why Matt is gone.

FORT Regular

I think it's great they're picking off that tribes of losers. They deserve that after throwing that challenge. They are also pretty boring in general. Hopefully We get to see Ralph go next.

FORT Regular

Just to add, I'm not a huge boston Rob fan but I think he's done an excellent job of sending 2 guys to RI that both should make it hard for Matt to come back.

1 guy who is a major physical threat, the other who is solid at puzzles and very cerebral.

Should be interesting! Here's hoping the firefighter or Ralph are gone next!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I agree with the comment that was just made by David--when no one's playing the game, it's no fun to play. Worse, it's no fun to watch. I realize a lot of people just love Rob, but if everyone on his own tribe is willing to let him run the game, and they continue to have the advantage in numbers, then it's just going to be dull and predictable.

Of course, wasn't it in his first season when Rob was so certain he was the mafioso in charge that he lost?
    He's learned a lot since then---especially on what NOT to say in front of your teammates. He keeps his disparaging remarks for the private interviews...that first season he was really condescending publicly, especially to the women. And of course he's gotten older, grown up some, fallen in love, fathered two daughters... all things that would cut down on those early missteps.

I admit if we are just going to see Pagonging it's good to knock off two TCs in one night.

As for all the speculation about who Andrea and Grant could team up with... well, if Matt comes back, and Andrea trusts him again, he's an obvious one. Then they may just need one or two more from the Z tribe really, depending on when the RI person returns. The lawyer would also be a good choice---he's clearly into understanding how it would work.

Whether Rob wins the million or not, I think he's got a lock on the fan fav prize. Certainly if he's not in the fianl 3 that will be his I'd guess. Matt's inability to "outwit" makes him a much less likely choice than before his return to RI.
    Last edited by PWS; 04-15-2011 at 02:38 AM.

To the Point

I love Rob!!! My problem is with the rest of his tribe.The way they do WHATEVER he says is just creepy. Also, the time they had the big "hoo ha" over his liking the crunchy rice and not sharing it with Philip, there was just something so wrong with that picture.

I've got a love/hate relationship with Rob. That being said, I just don't think he's going to win this season. The bitter jury may bite back. Will rob win fan favorite? I think that's in the bag. He's the only one playing the game right now. Winning, though, will come down to how hard some of the others players take getting totally owned by Rob. We shall see.

Matt doesn't deserve a win or a Fan fave prize. The kid was a total bust. Nice enough guy, but a person who signs up for this game should know what game they are playing. Hope he gets knocked out of the game for good. I don't watch Survivor to witness someones spiritual conflicts. Hope he gets the chance to play a game that better suits him.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I've got a love/hate relationship with Rob. That being said, I just don't think he's going to win this season. The bitter jury may bite back. Will rob win fan favorite? I think that's in the bag. He's the only one playing the game right now. Winning, though, will come down to how hard some of the others players take getting totally owned by Rob. We shall see.

Matt doesn't deserve a win or a Fan fave prize. The kid was a total bust. Nice enough guy, but a person who signs up for this game should know what game they are playing. Hope he gets knocked out of the game for good. I don't watch Survivor to witness someones spiritual conflicts. Hope he gets the chance to play a game that better suits him.
    I agree with both these statements. I see a bitter jury in the future, angry that Rob played them all, so if he does make it to the end I doubt he will win. I really hope he gets the fan fave prize though, because I think he deserves it big time and also to see the sour look it will put on Russell's face while he sits in the BACK ROW at the reunion.

Also, sorry, but Matt is only still "playing" because of the RI twist. Any other season he would be a distant memory. He hasn't had to scramble to adjust his gameplay to stick around, he's merely won the RI challenges against what have been, up until now, pretty weak opponents (with the exception of Russell perhaps). When he did get back in the game, his play SUCKED and he was voted right back out again. If he gets back in and wins this thing I will be supremely upset with the show. Just because he's a nice guy and it sucked to be voted out twice doesn't mean he deserves the prize. He hasn't earned it IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    They are basically just "fangirls". But I haven't seen Rob act any way other than respectful to them. As for cuddling up at night...Jeff and past survivors have said it gets really cold at night and that's why they all snuggle up together.
    Hmmm the poor "red-headed step-child" is left to freeze.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread