+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 4/6 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'd love to think that Mike got Ralph to use the Imunity Idol just to get it away from him for future reasons. I expected a lot more from Mike, given his background and haven't seen any evidence of it yet. Maybe he's playing it safe and flying under the radar for a reason later on. But it's probably wishful thinking on my part. He sure is good looking.
    I think Mike was worried for a very good reason-he's a strong guy and he very nearly won that challenge. Plus, Rob talked about voting him out because he was getting close to some of the people on the Ometepe tribe. If Rob hadn't been there, I'd guess Ometepe probably would have targeted Mike and the strategy of using the idol would have worked. Like you said though, Rob's thinking so far ahead of everyone else that Ralph's idol was wasted.

FORT Regular

Veteran move by Rob. Very Russellish. He still has the numbers and also got the immunity idol out. Smart to take out the biggest wildcard as he could have still flipped and taken Andrea with him.

FORT Fogey

Wow. Matt is stupid. He flipped sides so many times this episode. He could have been the most powerful man in the game but he showed both sides his vulnerability. As far as I am concerned, he got what was coming to him. If you leave it in God's hands, He will probably tell you that He doesn't care much for Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Wow. Matt is stupid. He flipped sides so many times this episode. He could have been the most powerful man in the game but he showed both sides his vulnerability. As far as I am concerned, he got what was coming to him. If you leave it in God's hands, He will probably tell you that He doesn't care much for Survivor.
    I don't think Matt is stupid but I do think he has a high sense of morality and that just doesn't belong in survivor..sad to say but its true
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Been a while since I've posted here...

I started off the episode rooting for Matt, willing to overlook the constant religious talk, which in my opinion is ridiculous. God (if he exists) has better things to do with his time than control the outcome of a reality show that (IMO) is past its prime. He lost me at the point where (I can't remember the quote) he said that whatever happened was God's will, and used that as a reason not to flip/make a big move. Incredibly stupid to think that you can get by or win this game simply by trusting what everybody tells you. Telling Rob he was considering flipping, and inadvertently sabotaging Andrea's possibility of flipping: incredibly stupid. He deserved to be voted out again for being so clueless.

This season has been a real letdown for me so far. The RI twist thus far has been wasted in a sense by the fact that Matt, the returning player, hasn't got a clue how to play Survivor. I can't really find anyone that I actually want to root for this season. The cast for me splits into 2 groups.

Those that irritate me:
    Natalie and Ashley (useless Rob minions who seem to be there just to look pretty and are not playing at all)
    Ralph and Julie (seem full of themselves IMO)
    Rob (best player of the season, hands down, but I'm really rather tired of him and his ego)

Those I can tolerate:
    Mike (not particularly annoying, and great eye candy)
    Steve
    Grant (good at challenges, but has had close to zero screen time)
    Andrea (less of a Rob minion than Ashley and Natalie but got roped into voting with Rob due to Matt's conversation with Rob)
    Dave

With Phillip actually being his own group, making 3. The Zapatera reactions to his TC comments were pretty funny.

Disappointing season so far.

I see Ometepe taking out the remaining Zapatera members according to what Rob wants, taking out his biggest threats first, especially since Ralph played his idol and Rob still has the one nobody knows about. Unless Grant flips (as the preview for next week may suggest) and forces a tie.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fan

I can't really see Grant being dumb enough to flip and vote with a bunch of people who all tried to vote him off though...I think this is a case of misleading editing.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    I can't really see Grant being dumb enough to flip and vote with a bunch of people who all tried to vote him off though...I think this is a case of misleading editing.
    I agree. I think Rob may be sending him in to try and convert someone....anyone.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I agree with many of you about religious references in trivial matters like tv shows & sports. Inappropriate.

Can't help but love Rob (at least for me). I detested him on his first Survivor appearance mostly because he called himself "Boston" Rob. I am from Boston and he was acting like an a-hole. He won me over in AR and on the Survivor All Stars. He is very clever and can read people well.

I am rooting for Rob or Grant to win it all.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Matt, you ruined your second chance!

Why would you even consider going back to the tribe that tried to get you out of the game? And then tell them about all their bribes too!? Maybe RI is the only place he belongs. And wasn't his vote wasted too?

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    I agree. He's Rob's second in command in an alliance full of women (and Philip) who are weaker than both himself and Rob. The other tribe is full of strong, capable men. He has to know that there is no way he'd get higher ranking going with them. Especially since they all tried to vote him out.

And while Ashley and Natalie seem useless around camp, they perform well in the challenges. So I wouldn't call them completely useless.

In the first episode, I was bummed that Rob got put on the tribe with the seemingly weaker group of people. I thought for sure that he was going down early. Boy, was I wrong! I couldn't be happier that he's still around.

Loved David's comment at tribal "That was really genius".
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread