+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/6 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Why did Ralph think Mike needed to be protected? Was he just buying Mike's support? I hope they show the votes so we know who voted for Steve.
    That would probably be Andrea...she didn't know they'd be voting for Matt.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Rob told Andrea they are voting for Matt, she voted with Rob and them for Matt

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Poor Matt I haven't seen it yet, but were they told whoever was being voted off would go back to RI and potentially return to the game? Hopefully it bites them in the butt. Matt may have a tougher time hanging in there now, but he'd still be on the jury, right? I guess I'll have to watch to see the logic in voting him out again.

FORT Fogey

Wow, that was painful. Andrea voted with Rob and his goons for Matt. Matt voted for Steve, because that's what Rob etal told him to do. Zapatera voted for Grant.

Matt's a sweet kid, but he has no place in this game. That was just stupid, stupid, stupid. And I hope Andrea's next.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

SMH at Matt, his conscious is too big.....still LOVE ROB though

Murliono lol EPIC naming your new tribe after your wifes stuffed animals

Boston Rob has twitter now for anyone that wants to know

I personally think that Matt considers his faith a part of his "Outwit Outlast Outplay" straedgy. Who cares that he is vocal about his faith. Hey he done fabulous in every challenge on RI. That seems to be his niche. So he trusted Rob. I doubt he will do it again. He has every right to be in this game. This kid beat a weasel. I will take Matt over Russell anyday! LOL He just may win it all and I for one am cheering him on.

Matt was so stupid. I don't feel bad for him. Of course Andrea won't allign with him after he threw her under the bus to Rob and tanked her game! I can't shake my head or facepalm enough at Matt. He is SO Survivor-dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS View Post
    Matt was so stupid. I don't feel bad for him. Of course Andrea won't allign with him after he threw her under the bus to Rob and tanked her game! I can't shake my head or facepalm enough at Matt. He is SO Survivor-dumb.
    Matt = nice kid, dumb Survivor. If he wins this game by coming back in I will be supremely irritated. He gets voted out early, wins a bunch of duels, comes back into the game for one vote and then gets voted out again for basically doing what he did the first time around. He should have stuck with his original plan to align himself with Andrea, take out Omatepe eventually, and be quiet and sneaky about it. What does he do? Immediately spills everything to the one person who orchestrated his first vote out AND throws Andrea under the bus at the same time. So he spends all this time at RI where he doesn't have to negotiate tribal dynamics and backstab anyone, he doesn't make any enemies really (particularly not on the Zapatera tribe) and he just has to win a few more duels and he's back in it again. Ugh.

Being voted out TWICE should mean you're gone. I hope whoever goes next will win the duel, frankly. Nice kid, but not right for this game and I'm tired of him.

+ Reply to Thread