+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    It will be interesting to see this merge. Some of these people are not too bright. I wonder if Phillip, Dave and Matt will flip alliances? If they were smart they would go after Rob and his harem.
    If the challenges stay so physical Grant will have individual immunity every week. That guy's got game!
    ....And a killer body too! Hubba Hubba!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I think Matt and his GF will align with the other tribe to oust Rob. Phillip? Well I don't know how he thinks because he is crazy and really doesn't know how to play the game. He said he doesn't trust Rob and he hates his alliance so he may switch. Then again, he is clueless in the social aspect of the game so he may just do something stupid.
    Phillip really likes Matt & Andrea both so I think they will all try to bond together and with the other tribe. Then side against Rob right off the bat.

Gotta luv Philip's soundbites, some even make sense.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Phillip really likes Matt & Andrea both so I think they will all try to bond together and with the other tribe. Then side against Rob right off the bat.
    I can totally see that happening. I think the other tribe would go for it, too...even if to just get rid of Rob.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post

If Phillip, Matt and Andrea were smart and the tribes do merge next week, they've got the numbers with Ometepe in their favor and they should stick with their own tribe by voting out the members of Zapetera....THEN bond together and try to oust Rob and his harem. It just depends on who wins individual immunity, if the idol is played and if Philip can keep it together and keep his yap shut.
    But Rob will most likely out smart them all....at least I hope he does. I hated him on his first 2 times in the game, but grew to like him and Amber on AR and watched their Bahama wedding and really like him now. I wouldn't mind him winning this time....but I'm really pulling for Matt to take it all. He deserves it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm sure Rob will assume Matt (IF he makes it back in) is out to get him and aim for Matt if that is allowed. If Matt is smart he will assume Rob will do that, even if the "vengeance" angle is a bit non-Christian. Giving Rob a second check to hit would make him not long for the game. Of course if he has a week's protection, or wins individual immunity then he can relax a bit.
    If Matt loses, that is to Rob's big advantage as she will probably be glad to work with Rob's tribe and take out her old tribe---and he doesn't have to worry about Andrea reuniting with Matt.

Finally, watched the last episode.

Thought I'd never say it but I was in agreement with Phillip re the "crispy rice." On Survivor, if you want a particular type of food, I figure you better be there, willing to fight for it and not have your minons do it for you.
    I like Rob but he should come back and find no crispy rice because he wasn't there to claim it.

My hubby, an 9th degree black belt in karate, always laughs and calls Phillip a clown. But tonight his mouth fell open when Phillip mentioned the Book of 5 Rings. Who knew Phillip would have read that book? Maybe he isn't as dumb as he look, acts and speaks????

Yes, Grant has a darn nice look about him and so does Mike. They've both got my vote for looks alone.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I figured when Zaperata threw the challenge to oust Russell, it'd come back to bite them and they'll probably end up at a disadvantage. I'm not sorry Russell is gone, and am not really digging anyone on his tribe at the moment. I adored Ralph at first but he got a little too overconfident and obnoxious over running things and ousting Russell. I'm glad Sarita is gone. She was pretty useless on the tribe, and besides, anyone who goes to TC and is so confident they don't bring their belongings deserves to get it.

I'm so glad Matt is hanging in there on RI. He went too soon and it'd serve Rob right to get worried about blindsiding him in the first place. He probably screwed over what was going to be an ally anyway. I do think Rob is going to get overconfident about running things and that will end up being his downfall.

FORT Fogey

Rob is going to be safe for awhile, he has the numbers. I don't see his crispy rice alliance abandoning him anytime soon. They are likely to boot IM threats, so that means the men on Zapetera are in danger.

This is a good season. I am looking forward to the alliance scramble next week.

IF Matt gets back in the game, and IF he would take aim at Rob, he'd need to take two people with him and they'd still need to split the vote, since Rob still has the immunity necklace to play. It's not at all a surefire play for the first vote after the merge.
    _(Moo!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast