+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Are The Rules on Redemption Island ?

What Are The Rules on Redemption Island ?

I missed the rules on Redemption Island at the beginning of the show. Doesn't seem fair Matt has to keep winning in order to stay in the game. I thought after beating the next person he would be able to go back to his tribe. At what point does the person on Redemption Island go back into the game?

Re: What Are The Rules on Redemption Island ?

I was wondering when they get to go back to the tribe as well. It seems sad to make them stay alone for weeks and then put them back into the game with absolutely no idea who is with who, etc.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think they may have a good (if not better) idea of what is going on in the game. I would think that the two people on RI would talk about their ousting and share information since neither of them are really happy to be there and want to make sure that those responsible for their demise don't go much farther. Also, they do pick up information between the four onlookers during their challenge - Matt seems like a smart guy and I hope he goes far.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

FORT Regular

I don't think I like the whole RI idea. What if Matt stays there for 4 weeks and on the 5th week there is one more challenge and the winner of that challenge will go back to the tribe. If Matt loses then all those weeks on RI were for nothing. It just dosen't seem fair. It think it should be the winner of the challenge goes back to the tribe, the loser stays to play the next person, if the loser wins, they will go back, or if they lose again they go home.

Quote Originally Posted by weizer2 View Post
    I don't think I like the whole RI idea. What if Matt stays there for 4 weeks and on the 5th week there is one more challenge and the winner of that challenge will go back to the tribe. If Matt loses then all those weeks on RI were for nothing. It just dosen't seem fair. It think it should be the winner of the challenge goes back to the tribe, the loser stays to play the next person, if the loser wins, they will go back, or if they lose again they go home.

I totally agree. In fact I thought this was the way it was suppose to play out. Certainly would make it more interesting and fair. Having people come right back in that had just been eliminated or not so long ago would give that person's tribe something to fear and mull over. The winner of RI would come back "with full guns loaded" to quote Jeff!! Besides, I want Matt to get back in the real game.......
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    The winner of RI would come back
    Then 1 out of every 2 people voted off would be back in. I think that would make a final TC in July or August.

FORT Fogey

I like them not knowing when the RI person is coming back...keeps them guessing and unsure! Otherwise they could strategically vote out someone they think could win, then come right back?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Then 1 out of every 2 people voted off would be back in. I think that would make a final TC in July or August.
    You are right about this! I still want Matt back in the game, though!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I like the fact that we don't know WHEN the RI winner will be coming back to the regular tribes. It adds a whole new twist to the game.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Does anyone know if a player is allowed to keep his hidden immunity idol if voted off to Redemption Island ?

+ Reply to Thread