+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 3/16 show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/16 show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I hope you don't mean to keep re-casting the same people. Although memorable and interesting I don't want to keep watching the them over and over.
    Give us some smart, shrewd, quirky and interesting people but not the same ones again. It's like Hollywood, having a hit movie and they keep making Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, ad nauseam.
    I agree on not recasting any of the people mentioned (especially Sandra, whom I adore but has won TWICE now, and honestly probably could beat people out a third because she does change it just enough to keep people guessing), but I understand the sentiment.

We need people who are entertaining but smart and clever too. Rob is a great example of what people can be - a good player but still charming, and KNOWS the difference between game and reality, and is respectful of his tribemates for ousting him in the end (pretty much every time he's played so far).

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I agree on not recasting any of the people mentioned (especially Sandra, whom I adore but has won TWICE now, and honestly probably could beat people out a third because she does change it just enough to keep people guessing), but I understand the sentiment.

We need people who are entertaining but smart and clever too. Rob is a great example of what people can be - a good player but still charming, and KNOWS the difference between game and reality, and is respectful of his tribemates for ousting him in the end (pretty much every time he's played so far).
    IDK...I got so much enjoyment out of seeing Russell finally get what he had coming...I would deal with him again if he would be gone just as quick..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    IDK...I got so much enjoyment out of seeing Russell finally get what he had coming...I would deal with him again if he would be gone just as quick..lol
    I agree; however, given the "tongue bathing" we apparently got with Jeff Probst gushing and trying to make Hantz look like a victim of sorts in his interview, I think CBS would find a way to let him stay a bit longer than 9 days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678