+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/16 show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/16 show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

OK, sorry -- I am tired, I guess. Russell was two weeks ago, Kristina was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    Did I miss something? Why did Dave have the immunity idol? Jeff took it back from him at the challenge. But Dave's team LOST last week and went to tribal council to vote Russell off. Maybe I'm just tired . . .
    Last week Christini was voted off - at the beginning of last week's show we saw Russell lose on Redemtion island and leave the game.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I really don't care if Russell comes back or not (even Rob) -- I'm just afraid that Survivor has not only become so familiar to us (the viewers) and to the contestants (also viewers) that it's all figured out. Everybody knows what to do pre-merge and post-merge. Everybody knows (except Russell ) how to manipulate the jury in the finals. Seems lately the producers have been dumping outrageous characters into the mix to make/keep it interesting (last year NoOnka, this year Phillip?).

The season I stopped watching was when Survivor tried to mix things up too much - 3 tribe switches. Overkill. Perhaps the producers, too, were feeling the crush of familiarity.

Again, Russell was new and different and changed the game! We were stirred, some were shocked, some were outraged, some were excited!

But, as was bound to happen, once his game was figured out, it was over. Now what? Back to where we were before Russell. Routine.

I loved having a boot list the last two years, and it was fun because it gave me something to look forward to, along with Russell's antics (who was he going to screw next?). Now, we back to the "ugh" normal.

Krista summed it quite well at TC, in my opinion. They have their pairs, the Merge will occur, they'll not have the numbers. I'm betting she'll be right.

Season 22....I love the Remdemption Island thing. But I miss the innocence of the players of the first few seasons, who hadn't watched the show most of their life.
    I had heard alot about the show before I ever watched...for several seasons it conflicted with LOST and no way was I giving up LOST..lol..but I am soooooo glad I missed the season where some guy ran around naked the entire time..I don't know if I could have taken that when Phillip walking around in his undies is gross
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Well glad that Krista went to RI. But would also love to see Stephanie go. As don't like both of those women. Aka "Russell's Women" as they are called.
    Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Well glad that Krista went to RI. But would also love to see Stephanie go. As don't like both of those women. Aka "Russell's Women" as they are called.
    well I tweeted Jeff while the show was on on the east coast and told him that a person sent to RI should have a number of wins that they have to win in a row to get back instead of it being unknown..I think that would add more pressue on them and add a fear factor knowing the tribe kicked someone out as in Matt's case but knowing if he wins 3 duels he gets to come back and get his revenge...lol...I think it would make it more interesting

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I tweeted Jeff while the show was on on the east coast and told him that a person sent to RI should have a number of wins that they have to win in a row to get back instead of it being unknown..I think that would add more pressue on them and add a fear factor knowing the tribe kicked someone out as in Matt's case but knowing if he wins 3 duels he gets to come back and get his revenge...lol...I think it would make it more interesting
    I really like that idea. It makes deciding whom to send to RI a much more strategic decision. It's also more fair to the people sent to RI. I'd hate to see someone like Matt win a bunch of contests in a row, only to lose the last one to someone who only had to be on RI once.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I really like that idea. It makes deciding whom to send to RI a much more strategic decision. It's also more fair to the people sent to RI. I'd hate to see someone like Matt win a bunch of contests in a row, only to lose the last one to someone who only had to be on RI once.
    I feel the same way..I mean could you just imagine the look on Rob's face if ater winning 3 duels Matt would be allowed back in...talk about DRAMA

Hope Krista beats Matt. Hate that they are giving him the golden boy, the favored child edit. May a flock of birds poo on his head.

What is with all the worthless females this season...at least Rob is still in the game and entertaining us the rest are just sitting on their butts and basically giving the million dollars away.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Ashley and Natalie are horrid. Plus their voices annoy me too.

I'm a fan of Boston Rob and I loved when he told the camera guy that they'd have to move. He told them to keep up and they did. Awesome. He thought of that plan on the fly and executed it perfectly. I think I enjoy watching him so much because while he says such arrogant things he's laughing the whole time. That said I'm sure my opinion of him is improved from watching his interactions with Amber - particularly in TAR. No matter what else was going on around him and the machinations he was always respectful to her.

At this point with Matt winning 3 times I hope he manages to take them all. It would be sad for him to have done so well each time only to lose on 1 time. It seems to be the nature of the game, but 3x in a row should warrant something.

Philip is so odd. It's really hard to see him at the job he says he had. Not that I'm saying he didn't do that, just having a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast