+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I can't wait to see Rob's face when Jeff says, "Ometepe now getting your first look at (whatever the other tribe is). Russell voted out at the last Tribal Council." THAT will be priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I can't wait to see Rob's face when Jeff says, "Ometepe now getting your first look at (whatever the other tribe is). Russell voted out at the last Tribal Council." THAT will be priceless!
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Stephanie came across as a brain washed cult member at Tribal Council.
    lol, exactly

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    In re-watching the TC from last night, she helped dig Russell's own grave-and probably her own. Just because he's played the game before doesn't mean anything. That'd be like siding with Survivor Africa's/AS Lex just because he's played the game twice. I think Russell is good at the game, but having the same game play 3 times, not learning from your mistakes, and not realizing those things would come back to haunt you...on top of having a little yapper of an alliance mate.

I did enjoy the reaction of the tribe to Russell's "I'll be back" and Stephanie's "a storms a coming". If she had any smarts now might be the time to try and find any outsiders in the group of six and try to break that up.
    Absolutely loved this! What she and Russell think he is going to accomplish without an aliance is curious at best. Her days are numbered.

SugarMama, this is hysterical! "Ralph might wonder why Ressel is named after his favorite sport, just sayin' "

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Stephanie came across as a brain washed cult member at Tribal Council.
    Exactly!!! Russell little yappy dog. I wonder if she will keep her mouth shut next week. I will love seeing her scramble now that her safety isn't there. I hope she is voted out next.

I hope Matt wins on Red Island against Russell. Remember they lied to him about Fran winning. Can't wait to see his face when Matt is there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    Exactly!!! Russell little yappy dog. I wonder if she will keep her mouth shut next week. I will love seeing her scramble now that her safety isn't there. I hope she is voted out next.

I hope Matt wins on Red Island against Russell. Remember they lied to him about Fran winning. Can't wait to see his face when Matt is there. lol
    It'll be bloody (figuratively speaking, of course )

Can't wait to see this!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    I can't believe that nobody on his team knew how to spell Russell. Russel and Ressel -- really, Ralph?
    There are a few Russels I know of here with the single "L" spelling.

Ressel is indeed a new one though - but I have a feeling that Ralph will be spelled "Ralf" a lot sometime (even if not tonight).

Of course, I had to be away from home when this ep was on, but I will try and watch at least the TC scene so I can see Russell get voted out. Hopefully he won't be coming back, and if he does... he gets voted out again. That will break even for us who aren't really too fond of him or his gameplay (Even though I do agree he should've won his first season or at least picked up on his hunch he didn't win and changed his gameplan to possibly win the second one).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I can't wait to hear what Rob says about the little troll!!!

You know who Russell and Stephanie remind me of? In the Looney Tunes cartoons,the big bull dog names Spike and the little yappy dog that kept pestering him to go beat up a cat? Remember them? That's who I thought of last night during tribal council

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar

I support the right to arm bears.

+ Reply to Thread