+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Of course, getting rid of Matt may be a move on Rob's part to make himself even more indispensable to the team as an asset in the physical challenges.
    Yes. Remember Hunter the first time Rob played. It's part of Rob's strategy, he gets the ladies votes and get rid of the ladies distractions.

For the first time in all these years, Rob's impressed the heck out of me! He played that situation like a ... well... Pro!

Maybe Phillip's earned his spot back "in the rotation" as Rob says

Poor Matt (little Fabio). Poor Andrea (who was more shocked her or him?)

I think it was smart to break the two of them up, good job, Rob.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb View Post
    Yes. Remember Hunter the first time Rob played. It's part of Rob's strategy, he gets the ladies votes and get rid of the ladies distractions.
    I honestly don't remember Rob's first season that well, but I think the problem this time out is by eliminating Matt, he's left with two other guys in terms of physical threats at immunity challenges, and one of them is the wacky Phillip. None of the women on his team seem overly strong or fast or skilled. They could continue to take a beating at the challenges, and if they do, he could be seriously down in numbers by the merge, and I don't think anyone on the other team is going to be eager to keep him around. They certainly haven't been overly charmed by Russell thus far.

In addition, by blindsiding Matt, he's lost one of his female followers as well. Andrea was clearly hurt by what happened. If the rest of them have a collective brain between them (and I'm not sure that they do), they should also be made really suspicious by that blindside Rob orchestrated against someone he claimed was in his alliance. If he can do it to Matt on the pretext that Matt was out of line for showing what amounted to good sportsmanship, then he can do it to any one of them too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    it could be one that ends up coming back to bite Rob on the booty big time
    I hope you're right. He's acting awfully sure of himself already--at this point, no one should be that sure of making it to the final two. I personally hope neither Rob nor Russell even makes it as far as the jury.

I think the clue is to the idol Ralph already found. I love it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I love Boston Rob, I hope this move doesn't come back to haunt him.

FORT Fanatic

Everyone please join together and take hands. Please pray that Ralph was smart enough to make a fake immunity. Pray that Russell finds the fake. Pray that Russell plays the fake. Pray that my TV doesn't go out that night to watch the most AWESOME EVENT EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think Matt showed good sportmanship which is a good quality to be admired
    Noty on Survivor. Playing fair and with dignity is the kiss of death. Sadly.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I honestly don't remember Rob's first season that well, but I think the problem this time out is by eliminating Matt, he's left with two other guys in terms of physical threats at immunity challenges, and one of them is the wacky Phillip. None of the women on his team seem overly strong or fast or skilled. They could continue to take a beating at the challenges, and if they do, he could be seriously down in numbers by the merge, and I don't think anyone on the other team is going to be eager to keep him around. They certainly haven't been overly charmed by Russell thus far.

In addition, by blindsiding Matt, he's lost one of his female followers as well. Andrea was clearly hurt by what happened. If the rest of them have a collective brain between them (and I'm not sure that they do), they should also be made really suspicious by that blindside Rob orchestrated against someone he claimed was in his alliance. If he can do it to Matt on the pretext that Matt was out of line for showing what amounted to good sportsmanship, then he can do it to any one of them too.
    Exactly. It was a dumb move based on arrogance not strategy. He never learns. God willing Russell and Rob will be gone sooner than later. Although, i still think Russel gets an automatic ride to the end because he is so awful contestants assume going up against him in the final will guarentee a win for them. Not necessarily true, but that's what the thinking mkight be.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

So far I'm disappointed. It the Boston Rob/Russell/Phillip show. I knew they focus too much on Rob and Russell. They show Phillip alot because he's wackadoo. I don't even know who some of the other players are or their names, they get no air time.
    They were stupid to vote Matt off, he was a physically strong player. Guess it doesn't matter, Rob has his tribe of idiots wrapped around his little finger already, they'll do what he says.
    I think it's funny Ralph found the idol and Russell doesn't know. At least Russells team is on to him so maybe they'll get rid of him soon.

+ Reply to Thread