+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Survivor **SPOILERS** 2/16/11

FORT Fogey

re: Survivor **SPOILERS** 2/16/11

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Wow, Phillip was an idiot. Especially when he told everyone at TC what he was going to do. To quote Bugs Bunny "What a maroon"
    Shows how deceptive those contestant profiles can be, because on paper, he looked like he had potential.

I agree with all of the above who thought this was one of the best opening episodes in a long time. Highlight for me was Probst's face at tribal! I could watch those reruns all day.

And yup, the "What If?" moments need to go.

Anyone know why they didn't show who voted for who at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    LOL-I agree. The vest with those underwear should have been enough to let those girls know how unstable he is.

I don't care if you don't get a warning before you fly off to play Survivor-there is no way he should have even owned those things to begin with. They should have never made it to the island.
    Him walkin around with all those bits flappin. The poor viewer will never know what hit 'em if something accidentally slips out. Give this guy some scrubs or something.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Anyone know why they didn't show who voted for who at the end?
    They'll play with it since Fran will have to battle one of them next time for a bid to stay, just my guess.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

And I was going to watch AI, and miss this...between Philips scandulous peach "jockies", sssh FBI agent, and spilling his guts at TC, he is castng gold, pls dont eliminate him just yet
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

The biggest idiot ever on Survivor: Philip.

Who outs his alliance during Tribal Council?

Too bad Russell wasn't allowed to watch this he would have been laughing his ass off.

At first I thought Philip was too nice to be a federal agent, then after watching him not get along with his alliance I could see him as a fed, but also understand why he worked in three different agencies. No one wanted to work with him so they just dumped him on someone else and in the meantime there's Philip thinking how great he is.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

Too bad Russell wasn't allowed to watch this he would have been laughing his ass off.

At first I thought Philip was too nice to be a federal agent, then after watching him not get along with his alliance I could see him as a fed, but also understand why he worked in three different agencies. No one wanted to work with him so they just dumped him on someone else and in the meantime there's Philip thinking how great he is.
    I could totally see this happening l
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

Reminds me of that tribe in Marquesas, Rotu, that outed their alliance and the order they were intending on eliminating everyone in a challenge-except for the fact they didn't quite have the numbers to pull it off yet. I was debating whether to even watch tonight's episode after last seasons snooze fest, but sounds like this was too good to miss. Thanks for the comments everyone!

And though I wouldn't be for Rob jumping to another reality show, I almost wish they could pluck in the Big Brother house for a few weeks. He'd really liven things up there.

I really really do not like the fact that Rob and Russell are back. I don't even know of Rob since I have only seen like 3 series of Survivor (did not watch All Stars, and don't tell me any more in case I watch older seasons), however both of them have already had their place and need to GTFO. It's just not fair and the second I saw that twist, a nerve was struck. Sure, the whole reoccurring character drama has merit but not TWO of them. That's overkill. And Rob and Russell!? It was already their show when they were on it. What I really wanted to see was a fresh group of people with NO experience, to see what new dynamic would happen. Now it's back to these reoccurring characters and like viruses, they are hijacking the scenes and the dynamic. Yuck.

Phillip is the token mentally unstable one. One half of me totally related to his "I have to correct you all!" attitude, but his doesn't seem to be out of helpfulness, it's just like kinda anal retentive. And in a social game, that is very dangerous. All those federal agent years obviously didn't build social skills. A "Nikita" he is not! Plus I mean what the HELL was that at TC!? Way to make yourself look totally unhinged. If that keeps up this up he will ONLY be kept as the backup vote and/or a weapon of destruction. And we thought NaOnka was crazy.

And all these people voted for Franchesa. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You should have voted for Rob! You always take out the ones with more experience first! He's been there done it a couple times, you really think you can control/tame that!? Hint: you won't, and maybe you will, but not after the damage is done. It's just ignorant to get in bed with snakes thinking that you can change their true nature. And longer he goes, the closer he gets to merge. Then all hell will break lose. Imagine if he teams up with Russell? Horrible strategy by his zombies following his move.
    Last edited by Endit; 02-17-2011 at 12:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread