+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Survivor **SPOILERS** 2/16/11

re: Survivor **SPOILERS** 2/16/11

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL View Post
    Best first Episode in a long time.
    I agree!! It's the first episode in a long time that I remember anyone's name, once the show ended.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

I love Survivor, but...

Really, giving them a box of tools, nails, hammers to build their shelters? Did anyone else notice those "logs and beams"? All of the ends were sawed flat, they were placed there for them! The women wearing dress sandals, for Pete's Sake? Grownups walking around in their underwear?

What's it coming to? I want the real Survivor back, please!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    Can I just reinstate the fact that I love BOSTON ROB!! So glad hes on this season. I was jumping up and down when he told Christina to give him the Idol. I actually thought she was going to give it for a few seconds.
    I have loved Boston Rob since the first time he played. How boring tonight would have been without him on it!. So glad he and Amber had another baby.

Go, Boston Rob, it's time for you to win this show!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm thinking it's no coincidence that Russell winds up on a weaker team. I'm a fan, but it makes me think the show doesn't have enough faith in his gameplay and want to ensure he sticks around.

Sounds like hero worship with Rob. I've been back and forth on being a fan, and I don't think Rob's record says much (though he was dealt some unlucky hands in what tribes he wound up on in Marquesas and HvsV) but he at least attempts to play the game and recognize his surroundings. I don't think he's the absolute best to ever play, but given what we've had in the past few seasons, he's brilliant.

Yeah, I hate the what if moments as well. Okay, I can deal with Rob, and I have to deal with that troll Russell once again, but did they really need to add this Philip guy? With the three of them will we even see the rest of the players in this game before one of them leaves?

Kristina-this woman has got to think before she acts! She's an eager little beaver! Honestly, Philip couldn't keep a secret about himself and you are going to trust him with the news that you have an idol? Not a good move.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Annnnnnd, poor Phillip!

He's just proved he can't be trusted....to be dishonest! Who'd want him in their alliance now? Honesty and integrity are disadvantages in Survivor, Phillip...didn't you know that?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by becca View Post
    I hope this is better than the past couple of seasons.
    Becca, long time no see!

Loving the eye candy that is Mike.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    ...Kristina-this woman has got to think before she acts! She's an eager little beaver! ...
    My thoughts, too. She's good, but she should know you don't come on THAT strong THAT fast and be successful! Targeting Rob was bound to fail because of his "star power" among the youngsters if nothing else.

I predict Phillip and Kristina will not last long. Probably Phillip to flush out Kristina's idol, then Kristina herself. Just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Becca, long time no see!

Loving the eye candy that is Mike.
    Hi dagwood, Thanks! It's good to be back here.

Tonite was the first time in a long time I've enjoyed Survivor.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

Quote Originally Posted by becca View Post
    Hi dagwood, Thanks! It's good to be back here.

Tonite was the first time in a long time I've enjoyed Survivor.
    It just started for me, but I am loving it so far.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread