+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Rob Mariano - Redemption Island

FORT Regular

Re: Rob Mariano - Redemption Island

just putting it out there....I have loved Rob since day one...he is funny and likeable and I could tell he really loved Amber and was not just using her. I hope he goes far and if he wins this season...I will be thrilled...I enjoy watching him enjoy playing the game....LOVE HIM

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ITIVO View Post
    just putting it out there....I have loved Rob since day one...he is funny and likeable and I could tell he really loved Amber and was not just using her. I hope he goes far and if he wins this season...I will be thrilled...I enjoy watching him enjoy playing the game....LOVE HIM
    ITA. My whole family loves him and the only reason we are watching this season!

I *loved* watching him throw that HII clue over his shoulder and into the volcano...LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar View Post
    Rob did essentially win All Stars. He has a beautiful wife and a million bucks. Plus, why is he so marketable as a reality star? Because his game play goes beyond winning Survivor. He makes good television, love him or hate him, and he has parlayed that into multiple shows, even a paid for wedding, gambling lessons with my poker idol, etc.

I was a reluctant fan. Didn't like him at first but slowly through Survivor All Stars I had to start giving him credit and then Amazing Race he was phenomenal and I gave up denying that he is freaking brilliant. There is alot of luck in these games but he plays it smarter than just about anyone that I have seen. He made his fifteen minutes last and last and when it is over as it always is, I think he and Amber will live a comfortable family life -- or let's hope he is smart enough to do that.
    I absolutely agree! There have been times when I've questioned his moves, but he just does play it smarter and you're right, he has some luck on his side too. He is fun to watch, and if I were in the game with him, I'd probably be saving him some crispy too.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I absolutely agree! There have been times when I've questioned his moves, but he just does play it smarter and you're right, he has some luck on his side too. He is fun to watch, and if I were in the game with him, I'd probably be saving him some crispy too.
    Rob just has that "IT" factor in spades!!

Rob is someone I would hate to play a game with ... but absolutely LOVE to watch him play. (Russell, not ever again.) I am a teacher, and he is one of those boys I love to have in class, mischievous but not mean. Keeps it fun and me on my toes.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I *loved* watching him throw that HII clue over his shoulder and into the volcano...LMAO.
    I cracked up too! He's so funny like that.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Rob is by far my favorite Survivor player. He's so dang crafty! I'll never forget on Amazing Race when he and Amber had to do some eating challenge, and he was like, I can't do this, let's take the two hour penalty, but before they committed to it, he managed to talk other teams in to taking the penalty as well! He's just a good strategic player. Go Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Rob is by far my favorite Survivor player. He's so dang crafty! I'll never forget on Amazing Race when he and Amber had to do some eating challenge, and he was like, I can't do this, let's take the two hour penalty, but before they committed to it, he managed to talk other teams in to taking the penalty as well! He's just a good strategic player. Go Rob!
    I think it was a 4 hour penalty and he still convinced most of them to take it with him. I loved him on TAR. He was manipulative and sneaky but while the other couples were always sniping at, and being rude to each other...he wasn't like that with Amber. Even when they disagreed, it was in a respectful manner. I love the way he treats her.

I don't see how he can win (although if he pulled it out, I'd be happy) but I want him on the jury because I want to see what he asks the final 2 (3?).
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree. I love the guy. He plays a superior social game and excellent strategist. He cannot win, they will never let that happen and that is too bad because, in my book, he has always been the best and most entertaining player this game has ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread