+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ralph Kiser - Redemption Island

Ralph Kiser - Redemption Island

Name (Age): Ralph Kiser (44)
    Tribe Designation: Zapatera
    Current Residence: Lebanon, Va.
    Personal Claim to Fame: Being completely debt-free at age 44. No vehicle payments, no mortgage payments, plus I own two homes on the same farm.
    Inspiration in Life: I'm inspired by my farm; I've been at it all my life. I'm always amazed at my animals - how they grow and survive. Being able to watch the circle of life go 'round and be a part of it is a very satisfying adventure that I never get tired of.
    Hobbies: Hunting, hiking and traveling.
    Pet Peeves: People who are lazy and don’t try to make anything of themselves.
    3 Words to Describe You: Determined, strong-willed and stubborn
    SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm probably a combo of Big Tom and J.T.
    Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I've wanted to be on the show for years and knew one day I'd get my chance. I want to be a hometown hero for the folks back home!
    Why you think you'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I'm an outdoors mountain man. I know plants, trees and what most of their uses are. I can also build anything; start a fire anywhere and make people believe anything I say!
    Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I will be the king at camp because I can build shelter, cook, find food and be the leader.

Survivor: Redemption Island Cast: Ralph on CBS
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Ralph Kiser - Redemption Island

Not a good idea to come into the game with the idea that you will be king at camp. Good way to get on peoples bad side and quick.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

From his bio, I hope he is on the same team with Russell, because Russell is *not* going to know how to manage this one, LOL.

Seems like he'll be useful to his tribe around camp, but he'll have to watch that he doesn't get on everyone's nerves.

He will probably do a good job feeding and contributing to his tribe but he'll be one of those people that get voted out because "you don't want to go against him at the finale"

He's bound to rub some of the young'uns the wrong way and they'll lobby to get rid of him. Happens every season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4185850;
    He's bound to rub some of the young'uns the wrong way and they'll lobby to get rid of him. Happens every season.
    If they're smart, they'll keep him around long enough to build a shelter and put up a supply of food. I don't like his "king of camp" remark, though I suppose that could have been said in jest (it's hard to tell in print), but I have to admit he does seem to have a skill set that would be useful in a wilderness situation.

He's funny!!... We will need a lot of subtitles to understand what he is saying!

Was watching a clip of Jeff talking about the different people, and I think I heard him say that Ralph has a wife and a girlfriend???

This was on the Survivor Android app.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    He's funny!!... We will need a lot of subtitles to understand what he is saying!
    Really? I'm loving Ralph so far, and I have no trouble at all understanding everything he says!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast