+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ralph Kiser - Redemption Island

Re: Ralph Kiser - Redemption Island

Well.. there goes what I said about him being smart enough to stay quiet about the idol!

Something tells me He will use the idol before the merge anyway, no biggie...

Hes like the male version of Jackie/Denise (?) lunchlady from China.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Well.. there goes what I said about him being smart enough to stay quiet about the idol!
    Yep, I'm thinking he's not as smart as I thought. Bummer.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Watching Ralph trying to strategize is like watching a toddler behind the wheel of a parked car... he understands the concept, but his comprehension ends there. What a dullard.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

DEFINITELY not as smart as I hoped he was!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest View Post
    Watching Ralph trying to strategize is like watching a toddler behind the wheel of a parked car... he understands the concept, but his comprehension ends there. What a dullard.
    I agree, but then I tell myself "hey, at least he tried. Even if it was in a ham-handed way, he tried" The rest of these jokers didn't even seem to try to make any inroads in the O. tribe, buddy system notwithstanding. They just all sat around glumly lamenting the fact that nobody is "playing the game." When Ralph suggested talking to a few people, David told him not to. What? You people are on your last legs in this game, what harm does it do to try??

Lame.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest View Post
    Watching Ralph trying to strategize is like watching a toddler behind the wheel of a parked car... he understands the concept, but his comprehension ends there.

This is hysterical!

FORT Fanatic

I do not like this man. He is far more despicable than Russell could ever even pretend to be. He acts like he did the whole tribe a favor getting rid of Russel, when in fact he did himself the biggest harm in getting rid of Russel. It kind of reminds me of the Jimmy Johnson tribe when they voted him off because he was a better leader than they were talk about dumb. If the remainder of the contestants understand that Rob is very useful until he isnt useful anymore why didnt the Zap tribe figure that out. It is like Lewis and Clark getting rid of Sacawea because she knew how to get to the Pacific Ocean.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    I do not like this man. He is far more despicable than Russell could ever even pretend to be. He acts like he did the whole tribe a favor getting rid of Russel, when in fact he did himself the biggest harm in getting rid of Russel. It kind of reminds me of the Jimmy Johnson tribe when they voted him off because he was a better leader than they were talk about dumb. If the remainder of the contestants understand that Rob is very useful until he isnt useful anymore why didnt the Zap tribe figure that out. It is like Lewis and Clark getting rid of Sacawea because she knew how to get to the Pacific Ocean.
    The problem with this logic is that Russell alienated his entire tribe except for 2 women on day one. Russell would have done them no good; he was playing the same way he had and all saw it. And he was miserable to be around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234