+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ralph Kiser - Redemption Island

Re: Ralph Kiser - Redemption Island

I don't care how Ralph found the HII, as long as it's not in the hands of Russell or one of his 'girls'. Personally, I think it's great that Ralph didn't replace it with a fake. Now when Russell goes to get it and sees it gone, he's going to assume that one of his 'girls' has it* and will probably accuse them of keeping it from him. I'm hoping it will bring down that alliance.

*Remember Russell thinks only he and the ladies know where the idol could be. After all they are the only ones who read the clue and in Russell's eyes no one is smart enough (or lucky enough) to find an idol without a clue except him.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

You could see last night that he wasn't that bright. Unless production walks him to the idol, he would never figure out the clue.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    You could see last night that he wasn't that bright. Unless production walks him to the idol, he would never figure out the clue.
    I disagree. He is not articulate. That does not make him stupid. He knows a lot from experience. You would probably underestimate him and he would beat you. But you wouldn't be the only one.

I agree. I know for a fact that if I let my hillbilly accent take over and let my hair look a little crazy, people will assume I'm not too bright, especially if I'm in 'work' clothes. This can be a big advantage sometimes!
    I think Ralph is WAY smarter than he's getting credit for.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I agree. I know for a fact that if I let my hillbilly accent take over and let my hair look a little crazy, people will assume I'm not too bright, especially if I'm in 'work' clothes. This can be a big advantage sometimes!
    I think Ralph is WAY smarter than he's getting credit for.
    I agree. I think Ralph is definitely smarter than people give him credit for.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I agree. I think Ralph is definitely smarter than people give him credit for.
    Sadly I dont think so. I want that to be but I fear he will be blindsided and not get to use his idol.

Who on tribe was smart enough to keep an eye on Russell as he was bringing reward back to camp? Who was the ONLY tribe member to SEE Russell take the idol clue? Ralph may not be articulate but he is people smart. He might get blindsided, anyone might... but I think it is more likely he will be underestimated. IMO he works better off of instinct than most all of the others.

AND FINALLY!! Someone is smart enough to just keep quiet about it when they find an idol! Good work Ralph.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Who on tribe was smart enough to keep an eye on Russell as he was bringing reward back to camp? Who was the ONLY tribe member to SEE Russell take the idol clue? Ralph may not be articulate but he is people smart. He might get blindsided, anyone might... but I think it is more likely he will be underestimated. IMO he works better off of instinct than most all of the others.

AND FINALLY!! Someone is smart enough to just keep quiet about it when they find an idol! Good work Ralph.
    I agree - Ralph gives off a "Big Tom" (Survivor: Africa, All-Stars) vibe. That's not a totally great thing, but not a bad thing either - Tom did make it afterall to final four at least in one of those and was in the jury I think both times.

And yes - smart thing to do is keep the mouth shut on finding the HII around Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant Russell needs led to the idols.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

He needs serious waxing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast