+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Natalie Tenerelli - Redemption Island

Natalie Tenerelli - Redemption Island

Name (Age): Natalie Tenerelli (19)
    Tribe: Ometepe
    Current Residence: Acton, Calif.
    Personal Claim to Fame: Being the youngest female to play the game.
    Inspiration in Life: Lady Gaga. Haha, just kidding. My parents have worked extremely hard to give me a good life. They have made it possible for me to follow my dreams and never give up in life. I would hope that in the future I could be half as good of a parent myself.
    Hobbies: Dancing, spending time with friends and family, and trying to cook...sometimes this ends badly.
    Pet Peeves: When people chomp their food.
    3 Words to Describe You: Determined, spontaneous and positive.
    SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Natalie White from Samoa.
    Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To have an experience of a lifetime and prove to myself that I can do anything that I put my mind to.
    Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I have never quit anything that I have ever done and hopefully my ability to form good relationships with people will help me to "survive" 39 days in this game!
    Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I have the charm to win people over and a good intuition about people and their intentions. People may suspect me to be young and naive, but they will be fooled!

Survivor: Redemption Island Cast: Natalie on CBS
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: Natalie Tenerelli - Redemption Island

I realize she's young but what did she do (or not do) to make her one of the first targets? I know she got at least one vote. I don't know - there's just too many other players in this game right now for me to keep all the names and faces straight. It just makes me smile when I read her profile. I like her and hope she does well and doesn't fall for any BS.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Did you guys notice how she has not received a single confessional for the past seven episodes!? Her last one was in episode 4! This beats Purple Kelly's record last season.

I'm not even a fan of Natalie's, but this botched editing is getting ridiculous. What happened to the days when contestants would get fair edits?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The last time I remember all contestants getting fair and balanced edits (in terms of how many they received), was season 6. Since the era of Fairplay and AS, it seems you only get face time if you're crazy, mean, a backstabbing cheat, overly bossy, or overly confident and running things for the time being. If it weren't for Natalie being in Rob's alliance, I probably wouldn't remember she was there. Which supports my theory she'd be a perfect final 3 candidate since she hasn't done anything worth showing on TV, so I can't imagine she's anymore exciting behind the scenes.

I do wonder how it makes some of these contestants feel when they get this opportunity and basically you're like an extra with no speaking parts. It's why I tend to cringe when we get characters like Russell, Coach, and Phillip. There's bound to be plenty who would put on an act for camera time.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Of Rob's two semi interchangeable "babes", Nat seems like the stronger one. She seems a little more involved in the strategizing. And I at least know her name....the other one is who???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Of Rob's two semi interchangeable "babes", Nat seems like the stronger one. She seems a little more involved in the strategizing. And I at least know her name....the other one is who???
    The other one is ... umm. Well, she's blond.
    I don't know that she is more involved in the strategy. I'm not disagreeing with you, I just don't know. I haven't really seen her.
    So that means she wins, right? Seems like the producers are not opposed to giving boring female winners no air time.
    Last edited by RealityLovesMe; 05-07-2011 at 04:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread