+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Matt Elrod - Redemption Island

Re: Matt Elrod - Redemption Island

Matt is my favorite so far -- I hope he goes a long way in this game.
    I support pet adoption!

Even though he's gone, I put him in my signature of favorites just because I really want to see good dominate evil on Redemption Island. C'mon Matt, make it happen!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'd love to see Matt get a second chance. Maybe if Survivor ever does another AS, they can follow TAR's lead and not include winners this time (or people who are playing the game for the 3rd/4th/5th+ time) and pick those who went pre-merge or early jury. I'd love for Matt to hang in there, but I don't think he's going to last all the way to make it back to the game. Darn you Rob! (I still find you entertaining as heck, though )

Easy there, Matt's not gone yet--he already has a second chance!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Gone from the actual game, I meant.

Truth be told, I doubt he can survive that many duels to get back in the game. But we'll just have to wait and see.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I hope he kicks Russell's butt, and I have enjoyed Russell's antics over the past dozen or so seasons, or so it seems. Russell always hooks up with young girls, because he believes he can manipulate them the best. He stays away from his own gender, so I'd loved to see him get his come-uppance from a dude. Especially a young dude, because Russell hasn't just insulted young women everywhere, he has insulted youth in general. Even though I am far removed from my own youth, I will mostly always stick up for the youngins'.

Love him!
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Love him!
    Me too!!! I am SO pulling for Matt to be the one who gets to re-enter the game from Redemption Island. He seems like such a fine young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Me too!!! I am SO pulling for Matt to be the one who gets to re-enter the game from Redemption Island. He seems like such a fine young man.

I loved the bonding between Matt and Christa. They seemed to enjoy each others company. So sweet that she left Matt her bible.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post

I loved the bonding between Matt and Christa. They seemed to enjoy each others company. So sweet that she left Matt her bible.
    It was nice. I sure hadn't gotten a super Christian vibe from her before then.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread