+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: *Survivor: Redemption Island Cast (Season 22)*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

*Survivor: Redemption Island Cast (Season 22)*

Anyone wishing Rob/Russell were a part of the new cast-you got your wish. Anyone who didn't, well, if they don't win (and obviously at least one of them won't) hopefully the producers finally stick a fork in them. Others in the cast are:

*Team Rob/Ometepe*
    -Andrea Boehlke, 21, College Student, Random Lake WI
    -Ashley Underwood (former Miss ME USA), 26, Business owner/Model, Benton ME
    -Francesca Hogi, 35, Lawyer, Washington D.C.
    -Grant Mattos, 29, Personal Trainer/Former NFL Player, West Hollywood CA (also friends with Survivor Samoa winner Natalie-and his least favorite player is none other than Russell)
    -Kristina Kell, 46, Law Student, Los Angeles CA
    -Matthew Wyatt Elrod, 22, Pre-Med Student, Nashville TN (a Fabio look alike)
    -Natalie Tenerelli, 19, Dancer/Student, Acton CA
    -Phillip Sheppard, 52, CEO, Santa Monica CA

*Team Russell/Zapatera*
    -David Murphy, 32, Defense Attorney, Los Angeles CA
    -Krista Klummp, 25, Sales Rep, Fairhope AL (former beauty queen in the USA/America system)
    -Julie Wolf, 50, Fire Dept. Engineer, Oceanside CA
    -Mike Chisel, 31, Realtor, Del Mar CA
    -Ralph Kiser, 45, Farmer, Lebanon VA
    -Sarita White, 36, Visual Effects Producer, Santa Monica CA
    -Stephanie Valencia, 26, Server/Student, Long Beach CA
    -Steve Wright, 51, Former NFL Player, Huntington Beach CA

SURVIVOR: Redemption Island: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

Re: *Survivor: Redemption Island Cast (Season 22)*

Matt does look just like Fabio.

Does CBS think we're all stupid? Just put Rob and Russell's faces there in those last two squares, guys. Nobody is going to be surprised.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Oh, no. I thought it was just a rumor about Rob and Russell.

Haven't they each been on like 3 or 4 times?
    Enough, already.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

It's so weird that a girl I played basketball and volleyball against in high school is on this show. From small town to Survivor, never would have guessed.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Russell I can understand why he's on the show, he's a player who keeps the game going instead of sitting in the shelter doing nothing like so many Survivors. But Rob? He's a boring mushmouth. Go Team Russell!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4145356;

Enough, already.
    This will be Rob 4th and Russell's 3rd trip.

I don't know why CBS would care to hide R&R's inclusion. If I remember right, Stephenie and Bobby Jon were officially known to be taking part in Guatemala before the premiere aired Maybe this season is going to bomb even worse than last time and this last "surprise" will be the only good thing. I know first impression's aren't always accurate, but looking at the cast, I feel like it's already obvious who will be obvious first targets, who will be sheep, who will be the alpha male/females that clash with others, Grant is going to have a Russell obsession where we don't have a video clip that doesn't include trash talking him, and the entire season will be devoted to Rob, Russell, and redemption island. I'm sure TPTB will do whatever it takes to keep this twist from failing

FORT Regular

Its funny I love Russell but for some reason I cant stand Rob! I personally look forward to seeing what this season will be all about but I think they are going back to these guys way too soon. This is Russells 3 time in the last 4 or 5 seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4145356;

Enough, already.
    Russell will have been on three times - His first one, the 2nd All-Stars, this one.

Rob will have been on four - Marquesas, both All-Stars and this one.

For both, I would hope that this is their last one because Russell is annoying, and Rob has two beautiful children with Amber he really needs to spend more time with.

I don't (and kinda doubt) Rob reads these but if he does - Rob, I know you like playing this game, but if they offer you a chance to go on a fifth time, please decline. You don't want to spend most of your children's lives being away from home. This comes from family experience of my own, and you will rue it long term.

I don't think spending 40 days away from your family is that big of a deal for a chance to be a bread winner and bring home 1 million dollars. What about all those military families that spend 6 months or years apart, working for small wages?

????Does anyone know if it will be the "mentor" thing where Rob and Russell can't be voted off until the merge like an earlier spoiler stated???

Personally, I like them both, because I like the interesting players and don't like the boring ones. At least they both make the game more interesting and with their rivalry it should be a good season, at least better than this last one. I'm excited about this.

According to Jeff Probst, neither Russell nor Rob gets any automatic immunity.

The former players will each join a tribe after a drawing of concealed buffs and — contrary to internet rumors — they will not be offered any immunity, meaning either one of them could be voted out first (and sent to Redemption Island, where they would be forced to compete to reenter the game). But while Russell may seem like a shoo-in to be the first person out, Probst told EW.com while on location in Nicaragua just minutes after filming on the season began that he doesn’t believe that will be the case. “I do not think Russell or Rob will be the first person voted out of this game. Because I think they bring too much experience — 156 days between the two of them. When you’re playing a game, there’s a lot to be learned.”

Probst also believes that Boston Rob — who transformed himself from a villain to a hero last year — may actually have a tougher time than Russell sticking around when the going gets tough. “Rob may have an easier time initially, but Rob’s gong to have a tougher time long term because Rob could win,” says the host. “Rob is likable enough. He could win. Russell’s not going to win. Russell doesn’t get that. He’s not gonna win. Even if he was nice this season, the payoff for past seasons won’t let him win. Rob is going to have a tough time if he makes it to the merge.”
    'Survivor': They're baaaaaaaack! Russell and Boston Rob join the cast of 'Redemption Island' | Inside TV | EW.com

It was interesting at the Reunion Show last season, Rob seemed very jovial and happy (of course he'd just had a new baby with Amber) and Russell, who wasn't even interviewed by Probst, sat in the back, dressed black, scrunched down in his seat, glowering. He was either doing some very good acting, or he wasn't happy with the way things turned out. Who knows? I did notice on the new bios on the CBS site, at least half the contestants professed to "hating" Russell. Their interviews were obviously done before filming began and they knew the TROLL would be among them. How's that for a nasty surprise, your first day on the island?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast