+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: *Survivor: Redemption Island Cast (Season 22)*

Re: *Survivor: Redemption Island Cast (Season 22)*

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4147706;
    I guess I'm in the minority. I LOVE Boston Rob and wouldn't be a bit upset if he was on every season.

The first time, I disliked him, the second, I warmed up a little. But then he did TAR with Amber and while he was an ass to his competition, he always, always treated Amber with the utmost respect. Even when they were bickering. That says a lot about a man and he won me over with the way he treated his wife. I've loved him ever since.

Couldn't have said it better myself!! I

So boring to have Russell & especially Rob back again. It's bad enough that the coat-tailers keep winning & neither one of these guys is a coat-tailer so they will not win! They will piss people off. If either of these guys makes the jury you know it's a fix. The other contestants would have to be really stupid to keep these guys around. I would vote out Russell because plays the game hard, I would vote out Rob so I would'nt have to hear his annoying voice. I can only wish they both get voted out at the first opportunity so the real game can begin!

FORT Fogey

I have always liked Rob. The smartest move Rob could make is to align secretly with Russel and go head to head in the end if either make it to the merge. And that seems like an impossible task!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Unfortuantely, both their egos are too big to even consider it. Otherwise, if they could form a secret alliance while pretending to everyone else they hate each other, they'd be unstoppable. Especially if they could manipulate their people to vote off other threats to them. I doubt they'd win if they accomplished this and made the final 3 together, but you'd really have to give them credit if they did it I'm really not looking forward to the ego fest this season; I've only seen 3 promos so far and all 3 revolved solely around them.

In reality, this whole cast looks like a cheap knock off from previous seasons.

FORT Fanatic

I have been thinking about this upcoming season for a while now. I think we are in for the most shocking season yet.

I predict Russell will find God, and Rob will learn the meaning of life. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4147706;
    I guess I'm in the minority. I LOVE Boston Rob and wouldn't be a bit upset if he was on every season.

The first time, I disliked him, the second, I warmed up a little. But then he did TAR with Amber and while he was an ass to his competition, he always, always treated Amber with the utmost respect. Even when they were bickering. That says a lot about a man and he won me over with the way he treated his wife. I've loved him ever since.
    Ugh. Why would anyone want to see the likes of Rob every season when there are so many people trying to get on this show. He can't win, everyone knows his game. As for the TAR he was a jerk, I remember when one of the teams car turned over he & Amber were the only ones that did not stop to see if they were hurt. When he got to the last leg with Phil he said he didn't stop because he is in a race, "in other words if a big crocodile is going to take a tribe member into the water & HII is right there, well you know Rob is not going to help the tribe member because well it's a game".

Rob's popularity with viewers has gone up pretty much every show he's been on, peaking in the last Survivor where he seemed to get really good comments from people who loved his ability to lead during challenges, his enjoyment in playing the game, how his marriage to Amber and his children have mellowed him and made him a more likeable character. I don't think that will change this time around either. People who dislike him from earlier shows probably won't change their minds, but from reading articles and blogs after the last FvF, it seems a good majority of viewers like him a lot now.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4145463;
    It's so weird that a girl I played basketball and volleyball against in high school is on this show. From small town to Survivor, never would have guessed.
    Which one is she? And please tell us about her!

Maybe Rob needs to be cast in Survivor husband and father. The goal is to earn a salary the way most of the world has to- while cutting the lawn, shoveling snow and changing diapers.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7;4169209;
    Ugh. Why would anyone want to see the likes of Rob every season when there are so many people trying to get on this show. He can't win, everyone knows his game. .
    I wouldn't be upset to see him every season because he PLAYS the game. This last season, there wasn't a complete brain between all of them. That's not entertaining to me. Even Jeff blatantly tried to lead them and they weren't smart enough to follow. I guess I'm not a fan of bumbling idiots..

In Rob's defense, the brothers who wrecked were outside of the vehicle and appeared to be fine. They even told everyone else they were fine and to go ahead with the race.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast