+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So no "Rob vs. Russell"?????

So no "Rob vs. Russell"?????

So was the Rob vs. Russell spoiler which was stated as being the next season, not going to happen? Does anyone know any details? Was it just put off, postponed for another time? I thought that was a pretty good idea, not sure about this redemption island thing, oh well.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: So no "Rob vs. Russell"?????

I'm hoping it's not true, but I'm guessing they just chose not to announce it and save it for a "surprise" at the beginning of next season.

Redemption Island I don't like, but I guess I'll wait and see how it plays out. With my luck, the player I like least will be brought back This season was a snooze fest, so hopefully next season is better.

I don't think it was any accident that Rob was on the show talking about the baby, and Russell was there a row or two behind him.

Well, at least Rob was further front than Russell, and he got to speak and "take it into the break" - call me shallow, but I'm on the Rob-train when it comes to the feud between these two.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I like both of them, but I'm tired of both of them, and am not looking forward to seeing the Rob and Russell show next season It'll be Rob's 4th time, and Russell's 3rd. If they don't win, give it a rest producers. They obviously aren't meant to. I'm surprised Russell managed to make it to the final 3 of HvsV. If they ever do another AS, hopefully neither are on it.

Unless he's gotten really good at spinning his excitement, Probst seemed excited about the redemption island twist. I am surprised they didn't announce Rob vs Russell, as I figured that's what they were leading up to. Rob got more airtime than some of the current castaways (not that many of them were really worthy of anymore screentime).
    Last edited by karalott; 12-20-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Wasn't there a Rob vs. Russell Survivor already? All-Stars, right? Don't need to see it again. I don't mind Russell but Rob irritates me. I'd rather see Nay again than him. Rob just seems like he's a dick to everyone but his own small clique of friends and will do anything to screw anybody else over without any hesitation or afterthought.

I thought that them both being there was interesting, but if you noticed, so was Rupert, Coach, Ceree, and probably others, so not sure if that really meant anything. I actually don't mind the redemption island thing because this season was so lame, I think they really do need to do some new and interesting things to start changing it up. Like you say, maybe they are just holding out on announcing the rob vs russell thing, I was hoping to get some info from the person that had the spoiler about that, i would have thought they would have known what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4130760;
    I was hoping to get some info from the person that had the spoiler about that, i would have thought they would have known what was going on.
    There is an entire spoiler thread on this forum dedicated to Survivor 22. You can read all about the rumors there.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4130760;
    I thought that them both being there was interesting, but if you noticed, so was Rupert, Coach, Ceree, and probably others, so not sure if that really meant anything. I actually don't mind the redemption island thing because this season was so lame, I think they really do need to do some new and interesting things to start changing it up. Like you say, maybe they are just holding out on announcing the rob vs russell thing, I was hoping to get some info from the person that had the spoiler about that, i would have thought they would have known what was going on.
    There are always alumni there, of course, but Rob did get the most face time and a mini-interview, so who knows...I still think it could be true.

FORT Regular

What is up with the producers having all this love for Rob and Russell? There are millions of future contestants out there...let them have their chance to have the spotlight. Rob and Russell are done!! If they are on the show this season I will not watch and hope the sagging ratings will end Survivor. Who gets 4 times to win a million when millions don't even have one chance?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast