+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

Love Chase, the master strategist, trying to get into Fabio's head and make him over confident. I think Fabio just proved he's not that dumb.

I also find it very amusing that Chase thinks that as a physical threat from day one the fact that he's still there means something. I keep picturing him asking the jury what it does mean, so that he can agree they're right.

Wow, NaOnka is delusional. She was always nice, happy and the smartest one out there?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Final council. Boy, Jane really looks mad still, and why is Nay making faces at Fabio...all he said was, we had some fun. You'd think he stole HER socks!
    Holly looks nice.

Jane earns tonight's first Sue Hawk award.

wow, Kelly is an AIRHEAD.

FORT Fogey

I think Dan gets the second Sue Hawk Award then. He went after both Sash and Chase and oddly, said nothing to Fabio. He might have at least told him congratulations.

Funny that Dan should mention Sash's teeth. I was just wondering how he kept them so pearly white for thirty-nine days without much in the way of even basic dental care.

Man, I think Fabio just got to NaOnka--and he didn't even have to lie or manipulate to do it.

FORT Fanatic

Nay's faces are so repulsive. We get it, Nay, you think you are the greatest thing since the discovery of fire. What you dont seem to grasp is that you are the only one who feels that way. Anyone who knows you for five minutes sees that you are a fake, lazy, quitter.

WHAT is up Alina's behind? Fabio isn't a man??? What, did he not pay her enough attention? eeeesh.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Um...Fabio, you'd be more convincing about taking care of your mom if you hadn't opened with a statement about how much fun you'd have if they vote you the million... be more "manly" as well. You should have cast off the "dude" personna right then, so it would be more believable that it was an act.
    But...maybe there's more hate for the others out there. Maybe you will still be safe.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4129879;
    Nay's faces are so repulsive. We get it, Nay, you think you are the greatest thing since the discovery of fire. What you dont seem to grasp is that you are the only one who feels that way. Anyone who knows you for five minutes sees that you are a fake, lazy, quitter.
    I really don't think NaOnka or Purple Kelly should have been allowed a question or a vote. They should have forfeited that when they left.

Why was Alina so nasty to Fabio? Yeah, he's a surfer boy, but he just said he'd do the exact same thing with the money, save the Hunt for the Cure thing, that Chase said he'd do. Considering how choked up he got discussing his mom, I don't think he was lying either. I also think it's a bit ridiculous of Chase to act like Fabio had no game plan. Neither did Chase, really. He was continually backing down on votes and going with whatever his alliance told him to do. If Fabio didn't know about the votes, it's because he never really had a solid alliance--and it wasn't as often as they're making out that he didn't know. Fabio's also right that he out-played Sash and Chase by stepping it up on the challenges and winning them when he absolutely had to do so. For that matter, if Sash is such a master strategist and Fabio's so stupid, how come Fabio saw right through him in the end?

+ Reply to Thread