+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

I dont see how anyone could vote for Jane as fan favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4129934;
    Yay, Jane! I was hoping it was her or Holly.

Anyone else wondering if the rumor that Jeff is quitting is true that they are setting Rob up as his replacement? That "take us to the break" line....
    Didn't I read that he signed on for 2 more seasons?

Not getting warm fuzzies about this Redemption Island scheme.

OMG, that was Coach. Ich.

hmmm, they didn't mention the other twist for next season. Hopefully, those rumors aren't true. Limbs crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by cerveza;4129940;
    hmmm, they didn't mention the other twist for next season. Hopefully, those rumors aren't true. Limbs crossed.
    though unfortunately, those rumors were correct about redemption Island. I bet they are just trying to delay the backlash they've seen coming from the reaction to the spoilers.

FORT Regular

people voting for Jane? Really? I couldnt STAND her.

btw.. Shannon. what a douche.

FORT Fogey

Redemption Island -- voted out but you're not really out, you have a chance to win your way back on. So the social game will be more important than ever. Better not piss anybody off when you vote them out, cuz they might be back. Jud gave everybody the model for that gameplan this season.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Regular

anyone know or have a link to who voted for who in the final votes?

FORT Fogey

I don't think Rob is a good choice as a host at all, should Jeff retire. He's not neutral enough. People either like him or loathe him. Personally, I'd give serious thought to not watching if I had to listen to him all season.

Isn't the Redemption Island twist just basically combining Real World/Road Rules Challenge with Survivor? I also don't see how it could be fair. ON RWRR, it's always woman vs. woman and man vs. man. If it were a physical contest and the contestants were, as they suggested, Cirie and Rupert., that's completely unfair. Not to mention a little awkward if they had a challenge where there was a lot of physical contact.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4129945;
    I don't think Rob is a good choice as a host at all, should Jeff retire. He's not neutral enough. People either like him or loathe him. Personally, I'd give serious thought to not watching if I had to listen to him all season.

Isn't the Redemption Island twist just basically combining Real World/Road Rules Challenge with Survivor? I also don't see how it could be fair. ON RWRR, it's always woman vs. woman and man vs. man. If it were a physical contest and the contestants were, as they suggested, Cirie and Rupert., that's completely unfair. Not to mention a little awkward if they had a challenge where there was a lot of physical contact.
    I think the physical thing was just a video to add more strength to the show. I'm sure some of them are puzzles and such as well.

FORT Fogey

The boots Holly gave Dan came from The Hitchin' Post in Aberdeen, South Dakota.

Remember, you heard it here first.

+ Reply to Thread