+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 12 midnight Eastern. Thanks and enjoy the show!
    TV Guide
    "This Is Going to Hurt" The remaining 6 castaways receive a visit from loved ones.

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Is it me or is this the first time someone called the winner of this challenge out about his picks? I don't remember anyone whining or begging before. I do like Fabio though.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Many people have whined but Fabio was about to cry it seems.
    Autumn Winds!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I do love these family visit shows, but I can't help but think these folks couldn't hack being a military family. 39 days is nothing!

I hate to admit it but I did shed a tear when Dan was with his son.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

Does anyone understand how Chase is playing the game. I'm at a loss.

Either he was lying to Fabio all along or he decided to take Holly because she missed her silver wedding anniversary to be on the show. Or is trying to demoralize and keep him from food and rest in order to prevent him from refueling for the immunity challenge. Or he just doesn't really think before he does anything.

He's now pissed off three people, and there are only six left in the game. And if they're really planning on a Holly-Sash-Chase final three, they announced it loud and clear with this last reward (and if either Sash or Chase thinks they can get to the final two with Holly and win...well, I just don't necessarily see that as a given). Why would they basically tell Jane that she's the fourth person in their alliance? Do they really think she's too dumb not to notice?

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom;4127599;
    I do love these family visit shows, but I can't help but think these folks couldn't hack being a military family. 39 days is nothing!
    Yeah, I used to think the same, but the more I thought about it I think the "game" takes an emotional toll on them. All that scheming and conniving must mess with their heads. To finally see someone that loves you is probably overwhelming by that point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom;4127599;

I always tend to think such things too. There are plenty of people separated from their loved ones for more than thirty-nine days for any number of reasons--the military, studying/working abroad, the peace corps etc. I guess the difference must be that generally speaking, those people still get some kind of contact--mail, e-mail, telephone calls--with their loved ones and the Survivors don't. But then, their families don't exactly have the worry that they might be killed in battle either, do they?

As I was writing this, they just announced on the local news that it was Holly Whatever-Her-Last-Name-Is (sorry, but I don't remember it) Day in Eureka, SD today.

That woman is nuts.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Jane is losing her mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast