+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Chase is "purdy"?

Nope, not even goodlooking. There is no character in his face. Now, Jud, he is one fine face.

Quote Originally Posted by cantino;4128553;
    My thoughts exactly like Hello?! Did you really expect it to be a nice and clean game just like being on a magic carpet ride.
    I think Jane just expected everyone to recognize her awesomeness and roll over and give her the million. Of course she felt betrayed when they actually decided to fight her for the win!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4128662;
    I think being in the F3 with Sash and Chase would be a very good thing, both have pissed off fellow teammates and have lost votes.

They've showed us "surfer dude Fabio" this season who's not quite so dumb as portrayed, but I think Chase is dumb as a brick. Purty, but he's got no game.
    I agree. I think Fabio has the best chance and I am happy about that. He is genuine. I like him. He is playing but it is clear he does not have a master plan. He has the right postion and it happened by virtue with who he is. Sweet man.

To the Point

I don't see Chase as dumb. I just think Chase tends to be swayed either by the desires of those around him, or his own desire to be liked. That doesn't make him dumb, it just makes him less than effective in the game of survivor. He may be quite bright in other areas but is just too consumed with pleasing whoever he is with in the present. Chase didn't want to tell Jane because Chase really didn't want the vote to go that way.

I do think that Fabio has played this game well. He is much smarter than any of his fellow players believe and that will be their demise.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4128668;
    Chase is "purdy"?

Nope, not even goodlooking. There is no character in his face. Now, Jud, he is one fine face.

Now which one was Jud? This has been one of the most forgettable casts ever!

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4128874;

[snipped]

I do think that Fabio has played this game well. He is much smarter than any of his fellow players believe and that will be their demise.
    IF he wins the next IC. If not, he is at the top of the hit list...unless he can convince Sash and Chase to target Holly and Dan, but that would take some finessing. Sash and Chase may want to take ineffective Dan to F3 and maybe he could convince them to ditch Holly. I don't think Sash would be hard to convince, but a waffling Chase is another matter.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4128902;
    Now which one was Jud? This has been one of the most forgettable casts ever!
    Jud is Fabio. And if he isnt so very purdy than I will just take him for myself.

FORT Newbie

I think Jud cheated in the IC. Look at his blindfold compared to everyone else.
    I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB told/let him do it.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4128919;
    Jud is Fabio. And if he isnt so very purdy than I will just take him for myself.

LOL - I forgot his real name. I agree Fabio is damn Purdy!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4128292;
    I'd be trying to get to the finale with Sash and Chase if I were anyone else. Chase is so dumb all the jury does is laugh at him. Sash has made too many enemies to win. Fabio is prob in the best position if he can get there because he's athletic, hasn't made tons of enemies, and he's smarter than they think. Holly also has a shot if she makes ...

Mark my words, put Holly, Fabio or Dan with the F2 as Chase and Sash and any of the first three could win. The entire jury has done nothing but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    bash the latter two at Ponderosa
    while laughing/making crazy faces at Chase during Tribal Council.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They have all but said they want Fabio to win
    and if it were Dan or Holly I think there is a good chance they'd vote for them out of the "best of the worst" scenario or for revenge.
    Dan is the only one who may not have as good of a chance as the first two but I still think hes pissed off less jury members and could make a good case against the other two. Also, dont forget that this jury only has a couple of people who will really think about their vote (instead of being stupid or voting purely from emotion (like Naonka))...but those self-proclaimed "thinkers" are egomaniacs and I can easily see them voting against someone who outwitted them and spinning it to make themselves look good (e.g.-Marty).

Breakdown:
    Marty-wont vote for Chase (he thinks hes an idiot) or Sash (angry that he didnt honor the "guy" alliance/turned on him, doesnt want anyone to think that this guy outwitted him).
    Jane-wont vote for Chase or Sash after they backstabbed her. Was very angry and she made that abundantly clear before and after tribal.
    Brenda-most likely wont vote for Chase or Sash since they screwed her.
    Alina-up in the air, but could very well vote for Holly or Fabio since they seemed to have a decent relationship.
    Naonka-after what happened to Jane and the trust stuff there is now a good chance she will NOT vote for chase. ditto for sash. Could easily see her voting for Fabio or Dan as the underdogs. Holly definitely gets her vote since she sees her as a "mom" (although Mom didnt qualify for movie night in Naonkas upside down universe).
    Benry-screwed and lied to by Sash and Chase. In last alliance with Fabio and Dan so they would likely get his vote.
    Purple Kelly-does she even count? I cant even make an educated guess here...Im just happy I know her name and that she simply exists!

I tagged some stuff because it is pretty much spelled out on the ponderosa videos but I know some people may not watch them...
    Last edited by mindy384; 12-18-2010 at 01:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread