+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4127966;
    I also didn't like JP interfering at TC. This was beyond just getting information, or "leading". He flat out interfered. Thank goodness these people are dense, otherwise the whole outcome of the game could have been altered based on his interference.
    Perhaps JP was just making his point that the entire cast of this season are a bunch of idiots.

At this point, I don't care who wins as long as it is not either Chase or Sash.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4127966;
    I can't stand Chase, he can't think beyond the moment. And I really didn't appreciate how, when confronted by Jane, he stood there & stared at Sash & Holly & waited for them to say they were voting her out that night. It was like he thought he'd be absolved of any responsibility if he wasn't the one to say "yes Jane, we are voting you out." He doesn't "own" any of his decisions.

I also didn't like JP interfering at TC. This was beyond just getting information, or "leading". He flat out interfered. Thank goodness these people are dense, otherwise the whole outcome of the game could have been altered based on his interference.
    With all the blindsides over the years don't you think Chase was right to look for confirmation that Jane was the one being voted out. He somewhat acknowledged it was her and the lack of confirmation from the others had to be unsettling. I'd want them to chive in too. Hey guys, don't leave me hanging in the wind!

As far as interfering JP always leads the conversation. This time was just more direct because Jane and Chase put it out there and JP went with what they said. If Chase and gang hadn't said the three of us are voting out Jane he wouldn't have said what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4127933;
    Why would you tell people you were rich in a game that you are competing with others to give you a million dollars? Obviously not the brightest bulb in the lamp.
    His only strategy left is to be desirable to bring to the final. He isn't going to win IC so he needs to be brought. Telling everyone you have a lot of money is a good way to come in second place.

I don't think it'll work because Sash/Chase/Holly are so unlikable to the jury they can't take the risk of bringing anyone else but what other option is available to him?

Fabio has to win ICs and Dan has to be someone others think no one would vote for.

I am predicting right now I think ding ding ding HOLLY will be the winner of this miserable season of looney tuneys. Sash is such a snake, constantly changing aliances and blowing with the particular direction of the wind. I think that will put a lot of the jurors off of him. Chase is just kind of dumb, sits there, goes with the flow, everyone will be just luke warm on him, don't really hate him, but he's given them nothing to like either. Holly is the mom, the one that sacrificed for the tribe, the nice lady that never really lied to anyone except maybe Jane, blah blah yada yada, so therefore, she should win.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4127933;
    . . . Dan is a lump. They could have just used a pole and sat it at tribal council and it would effectively accomplish the same results that Dan does sitting there. . . . I've found that most people that really have money don't talk about it, like apparently he does. And the fact that he would do that to me is amazingly stupid. Why would you tell people you were rich in a game that you are competing with others to give you a million dollars? Obviously not the brightest bulb in the lamp.
    And the award for "Understatement of the Season" goes to ActMax!!!
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

I'd be trying to get to the finale with Sash and Chase if I were anyone else. Chase is so dumb all the jury does is laugh at him. Sash has made too many enemies to win. Fabio is prob in the best position if he can get there because he's athletic, hasn't made tons of enemies, and he's smarter than they think. Holly also has a shot if she makes it to finale but I don't see Dan having much of a chance either but if Sash and Chase had a brain I would want him next to me in F3 if I could swing it. Jury would then be forced to give it to one of them. I think Fabio would beat just about anyone at this point. If he's not there and Holly is I think she wins it. I'm pulling for Fabio.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4127780;
    These people really are a bunch of idiots. I cannot believe how one by one they are allowing themselves to be voted out with no scrambling. Jane never once goes to Fabio and Dan?
    I agree with you in theory, but the fact is we don't know if there was any scrambling going on. The producers decide what to show or not show to create the optimum confusion or drama. Jane may very well have gone to Fabio and Dan. But Fabio wanted Jane out big time. She was strong in challenges, and he knew what a threat she was to win if she reached the final. I don't know if there was anything Jane could have said to change his mind. He may have decided he would rather take his chances trying to get wishy washy Chase to turn on Holly in the next vote. I think he could easily convince Chase that Holly would beat him out. Or maybe Fabio was just pinning his hopes on winning a couple of more Immunity Challenges. Hopefully we will find out more about what was going on at the Reunion show.

I almost always hate it when the last show is looming, but not this season. I will be glad to be rid of this sad sack group.

I'm constantly surprised that people (like Jane did) feel betrayed by liars and backstabbers. Have they not watched this show before?? It's the same for Big Brother. Why would you feel you could trust anyone??
    You should be expecting people to lie to you. This is Survivor 21! How many times do you have to watch it to know how it goes??

Jeff shouldn't get involved at TC with the voting, except I think he knew those people were dumb as rocks and wouldn't/couldn't figure it out, with Chase ranking the dumbest.

I love hearing Sash say, he's running the game now. As soon as they start saying that..............we know what happens.

As much as I disliked Russell, I still had to admire his gameplay.
    Seems like this season, the winner will get it by pure dumb luck.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4128333;
    I'm constantly surprised that people (like Jane did) feel betrayed by liars and backstabbers. Have they not watched this show before?? It's the same for Big Brother. Why would you feel you could trust anyone??
    You should be expecting people to lie to you. This is Survivor 21! How many times do you have to watch it to know how it goes??
    My thoughts exactly like Hello?! Did you really expect it to be a nice and clean game just like being on a magic carpet ride.

I think being in the F3 with Sash and Chase would be a very good thing, both have pissed off fellow teammates and have lost votes.

They've showed us "surfer dude Fabio" this season who's not quite so dumb as portrayed, but I think Chase is dumb as a brick. Purty, but he's got no game.

+ Reply to Thread