+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy;4127656;
    How much you wanna bet that Naonka's FTC speech will be all about how she was really the best player and if she hadn't quit she'd be the winner?

I really don't think she'll pass up the opportunity to talk all about herself.
    that would own

and i always knew jane was a *****

This is one challenge you DON'T want to win. No matter who you take, the others will be upset. It's a game people.

I did not appreciate Jeff leading the players like that. He should stay out of the gameplay.
    Yeah, I agree.. I don't mind the insinuations so much (make it more entertaining) but I thought on the show today he crossed the line w/ it... wouldn't have been happy if it had influenced the outcome..

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4127680;
    Since this is my first season to watch, I have no idea how the ending occurs. I assume the jury votes on the winner. However, if the finale is this Sunday night, how are they going to eliminated 3 of the 5 remaining people to get to the final 2 for the prize
    The finale is this Sunday, isn't it?.
    Hint to the new viewer (welcome!): In the past they have waited to announce the winner until the beginning of the "reunion" show, so if you are recording, make sure to record that too

I have watched every season of Survivor. Jeff started out neutral, and gradually moved to being an instigator, but I never saw him get so involved before. I guess that makes this a historic episode. He was actually instructing the players on how to play and giving them time to strategize at tribal council! If I were Holly I'd feel that Jeff was throwing me under the bus. Based on every other episode I've seen, it seemed like they could not discuss those things at tribal council, so did Jeff just bend or break the rules? Of course it was still in their best interests to vote Jane out (in the "voting anyone out but me is ok with me" way of thinking, rather than forcing a tie where they would be vulnerable at the second vote), but just because they didn't follow Jeff's lead doesn't make it any less surprising that he did that!

Honestly, I'm not upset with Jeff "leading" them. They are ALL too dumb to figure out anything. And really, his blatant hints didn't lead them anywhere. Nobody caught on. He pointed out they should vote together and Jane threw out the name Holly. If they were smart (which we KNOW they aren't), they would have voted Holly and forced a tie. You know Jeff had to get a good chuckle out of that.

I'm rooting for Fabio to win it all.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4127713;
    Honestly, I'm not upset with Jeff "leading" them. They are ALL too dumb to figure out anything. And really, his blatant hints didn't lead them anywhere. Nobody caught on. He pointed out they should vote together and Jane threw out the name Holly. If they were smart (which we KNOW they aren't), they would have voted Holly and forced a tie. You know Jeff had to get a good chuckle out of that.

I'm rooting for Fabio to win it all.
    Could Jeff have been any more clear??!!! He told them exactly what to do and none did it. Jane votes for Sash??? what does that prove? Sash had immunity. Why didn't Jane go directly to Dan and Fabio when she found out she was going to be voted out.
    Hello?????
    3 against 3. What part of that didn't they understand???

I'm delighted Jane put out the fires. Good for her. Her alliance threw her to the wolves. But it's Survivor and that's what happens.

I don't have sympathy for Fabio who whines & says he lives in a different state than his mother so he should have gone on reward. Move closer if you want to see her more.
    Same with Jane: you gave up your last summer w/your daughter that's going away to college. Your choice. Don't whine about it now. You gambled and you lost. But I did like Jane. Sorry to see her go.

I was very sorry to see Jane go.
    I didn't like Jeff directing TC like he did. If they can't figure out what's going on, please don't tell them.
    I really don't care for any of the remaining people all that much, so I don't care who wins at this point. These people deserve to have Dan win the whole thing.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

Seriously. The final 6 players this season are getting on my nerves. Lets start with Sash. Chase and Holly plan on taking Sash to final 3 because they know that he probably won't get any votes. Jane seriously needs to stop whining. Even if you did make it to final 4 you'd eventually have to be voted out no matter what. You knew that you'd eventually be voted out. So why make a big fuss about it. because Chase/Holly and Sash plan on going to final 3, also why isn't Chase allowed back in North Carolina - That's his hometown. He has the right to come and go as he wishes. Who said you were the mayor of North Carolina. Holly is too honest in my opinion. Chase has been making the WRONG decisions all game. But he's still my favorite. I don't get why Dan hasn't been voted out yet. Dan has done nothing REMOTELY productive in the game. I felt sorry for Fabio because he wasn't chosen for the reward. All I have to say about Fabio is that, You can't trust ANYONE even if you're in an alliance with them/They promise that they'll take you. Promises can be broken. One more thing I've go to say to Jane. Putting out the fire because they wanted to vote you out ? That gives them a MORE likely reason to vote you out. They can just start another fire.
    Last edited by AznPride112; 12-16-2010 at 04:06 AM.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4127719;
    Could Jeff have been any more clear??!!! He told them exactly what to do and none did it. Jane votes for Sash??? what does that prove? Sash had immunity. Why didn't Jane go directly to Dan and Fabio when she found out she was going to be voted out.
    Hello?????
    3 against 3. What part of that didn't they understand???

Sash did not have immunity, Fabio did. Sash played his immunity idol after the vote was cast. Jane obviously did not know he had it.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

An unbelievable TC. Not one of the players made their best move. Jane, Dan and Fabio all had to vote for Holly. Chase or Sash (and therefore both of them because they couldn't discuss it) had to offer their idol to Holly. Given that possibility, Jane, Dan and Fabio voting for Holly was still a safer move then arbitrarily voting for Chase or Sash without the ability to discuss it. Since Chase is braindead I expected Sash to make the offer.

I was sitting here slack-jawed watching the end, first thinking Chase and Sash had crushed their chance to get to final TC but not surrendering one of their idols to Holly, and then realizing Fabio, Jane and Dan had handed it to them. Perhaps Fabio is counting on winning all the immunity idols. Perhaps Dan really does have a secret agreement to go to final three. Perhaps Jane assumed Sash would surrender his idol. The jury must have been going nuts seeing all the stupid moves.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;4127758;
    Sash did not have immunity, Fabio did. Sash played his immunity idol after the vote was cast. Jane obviously did not know he had it.
    I think during the discussion time before the vote Sash and Chase told Jeff they both had Hidden Idols. I remember Chase saying "Naonka gave me hers" or something like that, so I do believe everyone knew who had them before the votes were cast. I think Jane voting for Sash was just an 'in your face" move to show her displeasure more than an actual vote, although I'm surprised she didn't write Chase's name down seeing how upset she was with him.

+ Reply to Thread