+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy;4127656;
    How much you wanna bet that Naonka's FTC speech will be all about how she was really the best player and if she hadn't quit she'd be the winner?

I really don't think she'll pass up the opportunity to talk all about herself.
    Totally agree.

Just started watching - I hate the family visit episodes.

FORT Newbie

I seriously don't get why anyone was crying when Chase chose Sash and Holly. They shouldv'e known it would've happened. I really did feel for Fabio though. Chase should've been allowed to take ALL of them. I don't care what anyone says about Chase. He's been my favorite player all season.
    Last edited by AznPride112; 12-15-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Can Chase beat Holly or Sash? I haven't been watching super closely this season but I wouldn't have thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4127626;
    Wow. Fabio & Dan had a chance to fight the 3-way alliance and they voted Jane out anyway. That was dumb.
    Nobody wants to go up against Jane at the FTC so that is why Jane was given the boot. If Jane somehow had made the F3, she most likely wouuld've won the million.

I hated to see Jane leave tonight. The rest of the bunch would have starved or frozen to death without her. She built the fires and caught the fish and took care of her chicken, which the guys killed and ate while she was gone last week. That was so mean of them.

At this point, I would like Fabio or Dan to win, because after tonight, I don't care for Holly, Sash or Chse. If they really do end up as the the F3, I'd have to go with Holly. After all, she did give up a trip a couple of weeks ago so the rest of them could have enought rice to last them for the final days there.

Since this is my first season to watch, I have no idea how the ending occurs. I assume the jury votes on the winner. However, if the finale is this Sunday night, how are they going to eliminated 3 of the 5 remaining people to get to the final 2 for the prize

The finale is this Sunday, isn't it?.

Since this is my first season to watch, I have no idea how the ending occurs. I assume the jury votes on the winner. However, if the finale is this Sunday night, how are they going to eliminated 3 of the 5 remaining people to get to the final 2 for the prize

The finale is this Sunday, isn't it?.

Yes the finale will be this Sunday the 19th. The final episode will be two hours followed by a one hour reunion show that brings back the entire cast.

Two more contestants will be eliminated in the final show, and a final three will go to a tribal council where the jury will be allowed to question/address them. The jury will vote for the winner.

And this is one thing I DON"T like about Survivor -- cramming all of this into one episode. I wish they'd stretch it out over two more episodes and go back to a Final Two configuration instead of Final Three. (I like a Final Two where the jury has to squirm because they don't really want to vote for either choice!)

FORT Fan

This is one challenge you DON'T want to win. No matter who you take, the others will be upset. It's a game people.

I did not appreciate Jeff leading the players like that. He should stay out of the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;4127628;
    So now Fabio and Dan are alone. What's the logic boys!?

Jane is nuts. The jury saw/heard that. Why not make a new final 3!?
    My best guess as to why Fabio and Dan voted for Jane had a lot to do with how she acted right before they left for TC. I think that her pouring water on the fire was the last nail in the coffin for her.

And remember it was Fabio who told Chase that he wanted Jane to be voted off. He had taken the target off of Dan's back and assured himself of having Dan around for at least one more TC - Dan being his only ally left in the game.

Dan said something (I think it was two episodes ago?) about being approached for a Final Three.

I think:
    - Dan knows perfectly well he'll only be taken to the Final Three as a goat and is happy to get second or third place
    - Sash is the one who approached him with this offer
    - Therefore Dan had every reason to refuse to join up with Jane and Fabio to vote for Holly; he's really following Sash's lead without anyone else realizing it

Sash has a final 3 alliance with everyone left!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread