+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erin's a man?

Erin's a man?

If you're not easily offended, check out this thread from the Survivor Sucks Board. They think Erin is a transsexual, what with her boyish figure & the implants. She will apparently be revealed on Episode 5: "Gender Bender". They even searched Ancestry.com & found a male Erin Ashley Collins. They then located a 26 year old Erin Ashley Collins from Austin Texas using US Search . It all seems too weird to be true. It may all be material planted by CBS to drum up some publicity. Crazy stuff indeed, if it is true. Pretty distasteful if it's not true. The Sucks board must be full of conspiracy theorists & wackjobs. But it's worth a read if you're in the mood for that kind of twisted humor. A few pix posted on that tread...

boyish face, arms & hands?
    [IMG]images/user/erin_man_1.jpg[/IMG]
    Erin's publicity shot
    [IMG]images/user/erin_man_2.jpg[/IMG]
    Erin's edited photo. Was she a guy?
    [IMG]images/user/erin_man_3.jpg[/IMG]

Edited to make the pictures local.
    Last edited by John; 10-10-2002 at 08:16 AM.

All I have to say is !
    Poor Erin if this isn't true! And Poor Erin if this is true!
    Her life is going to be hell with everyone wondering and joking about this.

All I have to say, after looking at those pictures is (in the best tradition of "Friends") "Dude, she had an adam's apple!"

It appears so, anyway. I'm not jumping to conclusions, though.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hmmmm, definitely something to watch for in the next episode.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Hmmmmmmm..... judging by her bikini bottoms, I gotta say no.

That would be quite the shocker though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I was reading the thread yesterday Jodaar.
    Some of those folks certainly went into detail to support their theories.

I think the idea was originally prompted by the use of the title "Gender Bender" for tonight's episode.
    If this were true, I would really hope that the producers wouldn't be so insensitive as to use a title like that.
    Erin can't really win as far as this subject is concerned.
    She has to deal with the speculation if it isn't true and the shock-horror if it is.
    I guess if it is true and she wanted it kept quiet she shouldn't have appeared on the show.

Whether it's true or not, hopefully she will not be too upset if she reads any of the boards.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If this were true, I would really hope that the producers wouldn't be so insensitive as to use a title like that.
    no kidding eh?

I refuse to belive any of that kind of stuff unless it comes straight from the horses mouth.
    I have met women, who have always been women, and have a slight adams apple... don't know why they do, but it's there. I've also met men with almost non existant adams apples, so.......
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

My friend has a very pronounced Adam's apple and she was always a woman so that certainly isn't a measure of "womanliness".
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    if Erin didn't have such obviously fake boobs people might not be so quick to speculate about other surgical alterations, but this really isn't fair to her, so I feel badly for Erin.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i feel badly for her, too...
    i don't think she is/was a man.
    usually the easiest way to detect "former manliness" is with the person's voice... and she has a very feminine voice. no sound of estrogen induced man voice coverup there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast