+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 12/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quitters don't deserve goodie bags! What BS.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4120462;
    Given that he has an immunity idol, Chase is about as likely a candidate for the final three as you can get, unless he plays really stupidly (and Chase has not given the impression thus far that he's the brightest bulb on the string). Sash still has immunity idols too, right? If not, I could see them getting rid of him quickly too, because he has a shot at getting some jury votes. Holly and/or Jane's only hope is the very slim one that they somehow control immunity by winning it or someone else does something very stupid that makes that person a much bigger target.

But hey, maybe Holly or Jane will win the car or something equally valuable before the boys boot them. I do find it impressive that three of the members of the older tribe are still in this thing and not really the three anybody would have expected to be there early on.

If it came down to a choice between Chase and Fabio (assuming the third option is someone who isn't likely to garner enough votes to win), I think I might be inclined to vote for Fabio, simply because Chase has seemed to apt to be influenced to make decisions not in his best interest. I think he actually wishes to be led by someone else. I don't get quite that same feeling from Fabio, who hasn't come off as all that bright either but seems to be better at figuring out game play than Chase.
    I probably just missed this on either this season or a previous one, but when did the players start being able to still use an immunity idol this far into the game? I thought there was a point at which the hidden immunity idols could no longer be used?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;4122544;
    I probably just missed this on either this season or a previous one, but when did the players start being able to still use an immunity idol this far into the game? I thought there was a point at which the hidden immunity idols could no longer be used?
    I believe it has been an option prior to final four.

Thanks Brooks - somehow I was thinking that the option to use it went away soon after the merge.... hmmm.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Based on the promos I've been seeing for tonight's episode, I'm hoping it's Benry who gets "smuffed" out.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread