+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I've been feeling a bit unsatisfied after watching Survivor lately ... that is until now.

Jeff was on a roll.

at the reward challenge:

"Brenda trying to roll on one of the barrels. That'll work ... for a minute."

"Yellow team has made very little progress in this challenge. If this were life and death ... you'd be dead."

"Benry makes the best move of the challenge for the yellow team ... with the ceremonial loser dismount."

at Tribal Council:

"It's like a little bomb just dropped in here .. ba-boom"

Jeff: Purple Kelly, weigh in on this. Give us 20 years of wisdom.

Purple Kelly: "I think that ... [long pause] ... well ... I think that this is the first Tribal Council I felt completely out of the loop.

Wisdom? Not so much. The look on everyone's faces is priceless.

Everybody tap dances at Trial Council but this season everyone has been calling each other out. That's what I'd been hoping for, just to see how they would respond to the "truth."

Holly was right. Brenda should have scrambled. Sash gives the idol to Brenda; Chase, Brenda and Sash vote NaOnka and that gets rid of both idols and puts everyone at a level playing field. Brenda lives to fight another day and no one misses NaOnka. Next, they work on Kelly Purple since she said herself she's out of the loop and then they get one more, possibly Fabio because now he's happy they got rid of the sock-thief NaOnka so he's now more apt to go along with them. So now that's an alliance of five against four and they're back on top. She had a full day to work this but since scrambling in Survivor is beneath her she goes home instead.

FORT Newbie

Another reality tv website has said that after TC starts a player can't give his II to another player, the switch must be before the TC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBooper;4109868;
    Another reality tv website has said that after TC starts a player can't give his II to another player, the switch must be before the TC.
    I don't think that's accurate. Last season, Russel gave Parvati the idol at tribal in front of everyone. If memory serves me correctly.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBooper;4109868;
    I think that website is incorrect, unless the rule was changed this year. At the beginning of every TC, Jeff asks the person with the Immunity Necklace if they want to keep it. Also, last season, Parvati gave out her little II presents well after TC started.

Great episode! Glad to see Brenda gone as I couldn't stand her or her attitude. Concerning Jane and winning the necklace when she was safe...........she was up against Chase and Benry. Benry was on Jane's side with getting out Brenda, Chase was not. Either Benry or Jane HAD to win that challenge or they would have not been able to get Brenda out. Chase was like a lovesick puppy with Brenda and IF he had won that challenge he more than likely would have given the necklace to Brenda to save her. Jane and Benry both seemed to know this and gave one another knowing looks. Unfortunately it came down to Jane to keep the necklace away from the Chase,Sash,Brenda trio.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

These folks may be boring at camp, but at tribal they make it all worth it. Holly just turned the game around, and we fans are MOST grateful! Couldn't believe my ears at Brenda's cockiness. She did have an excellent grasp of the game, but the grasp she had on her ego was far tighter. Now...it truly is anyone's game (except for NaOnka, who is now all alone). One of the best TCs ever!

FORT Fogey

Brenda's arrogance continues as she and Marty discuss the fools that are still in the game. It is worth looking at the lastes clips from Ponderosa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567