+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ponderosa Sur. 21

Ponderosa Sur. 21

I love watching the Ponderosa clips. Usually I end up loving someone that I didn't on the show, for example Tyson- loved him on the Ponderosa, such a hoot. But, so far this season it is a snoozefest, Alina is kind of boring and Marty is making my ears bleed. Feel very sorry for poor Alina having tho listen to how awesome he is!!

Re: Ponderosa Sur. 21

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4103224;
    I love watching the Ponderosa clips. Usually I end up loving someone that I didn't on the show, for example Tyson- loved him on the Ponderosa, such a hoot. But, so far this season it is a snoozefest, Alina is kind of boring and Marty is making my ears bleed. Feel very sorry for poor Alina having tho listen to how awesome he is!!
    Do you have a link for the Ponderosa clips? I tried to google it but can't find anything.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Survivor Video - Life at Ponderosa (Marty Pt. 1) - CBS.com

That's the latest one I think. My ad-blocker is acting up, so I can't actually see it

Huh. Seems Canadians can't watch them on CBS. Anyone know if they are posted on youtube??

Thanks Magnum!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4103224;
    Hi chicklet. I thought the same thing! "Poor Alina" is right. She was probably counting the seconds until someone else arrived so she could have a decent conversation. Marty is so full of himself. After he had shaved and was looking in the mirror, did you hear him say he was handsome??

Watching the three Marty (mr. farty) videos makes me cringe. No, Marty, you weren't the best player there. You weren't going to control things till the end. And you aren't the most amazing person to walk the earth. His head is so full of hot air it's a wonder he doesn't take to the skies. Poor Alina is right. Having to hang out with him 24/7 would make me want to stick a fork in my eye.

Argh. I wanted to like Marty but I just can't stand him. He said he was like a cross between Boston Rob and Russell. Uhm, no. You don't have the devious smarts of Russell nor the charm of Rob. Nice try, though.

I wonder what will happen when/if Jane hits Ponderosa. They might have to stagger dinner times.

FORT Fanatic

If/when Jane get to the Ponderosa, CBS should just air the Ponderosa footage. The ratings would be much higher with that freak show going on.

Jane and Marty might just use forks on everyones eyes after they are done poking each others eyes out.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;4104886;
    Marty is so full of himself. After he had shaved and was looking in the mirror, did you hear him say he was handsome??
    I think he's created a whole new category - not heterosexual, not homosexual. Selfsexual. 'Cause that's who he thinks is hot. What a piece of work.

Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast