+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ponderosa Sur. 21

Re: Ponderosa Sur. 21

I would have liked to have seen more of the private Alina interviews. I thought they were going to make those part of the Ponderosa. I like her prespective when a new juror enters the resort. She would of been a hoot when Naonka & Purple Kelly arrived.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Regular

disagree about Alina. Seems like a gossiping little schoolgirl. Same reason she was voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4118648;
    I would have liked to have seen more of the private Alina interviews. I thought they were going to make those part of the Ponderosa. I like her prespective when a new juror enters the resort. She would of been a hoot when Naonka & Purple Kelly arrived.
    I thought her insights were spot on, so I liked having them focus on her opinions. Especially with the quitters. I understand why she was su upset.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;4118905;
    disagree about Alina. Seems like a gossiping little schoolgirl. Same reason she was voted out.
    Really? It appears that she has level head and very centered about the entire experience, to me. She seems to be very solid and is grounded in her self worth. I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4119666;
    Really? It appears that she has level head and very centered about the entire experience, to me. She seems to be very solid and is grounded in her self worth. I like her.
    I agree. I thought it was extremely mature of her to realize that confronting them wouldn't do any good, so she just stayed out of sight until she had calmed down.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;4119683;
    I agree. I thought it was extremely mature of her to realize that confronting them wouldn't do any good, so she just stayed out of sight until she had calmed down.
    Oh, I wasnt talking about that. I thought that was the smart thing to do actually.

I meant moreso the episode before where she was whining about how Brenda and Marty were talking about their game and how it unfolded. THAT i didnt like.

The Ponderosa resort is the best yet. Awesome looking. At least the losers get a decent vacation consultation prize with this place.

Marty is such a loser, I cannot believe he has this big of an ego at this age. I think the producers went out of their way to pick peeps with dilusions of grandeur, because about half the cast suffers from this condition.

Brenda is hot, but her ego is on about the same level as Marty's she's just not as annoying and not as in your face. I am wondering about her claim as a Dolphins cheerleader though, has anyone confirmed that? I thought she had said she was there when Jimmy J was the coach which would have made her about 16 years old.

I also can't believe they let NaOinka and loser Kelly stay. They should have made them go home and put two of the other 3 back in the game, they could have done a 2 out of 3 challenge to decide, let the losers go back to the ghettos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123