+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ponderosa Sur. 21

Re: Ponderosa Sur. 21

Ok. I'm watching these little clips now and I just have to say this....I'm grossed out. Neither one of them showered immediately. I'd be doing that first thing. But also, Marty was laying on that nice, clean bed BEFORE his shower. He still had that dirty buff on his head and you know he didn't smell good because Alina commented on it. Just. Gross.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4106007;
    Ok. I'm watching these little clips now and I just have to say this....I'm grossed out. Neither one of them showered immediately. I'd be doing that first thing.
    I agree on the gross part, but it seems very typical from what I remember of other Ponderosa seasons. I figure tribal council goes quite late (starts after dark) so the newest castoff arrives at Ponderosa pretty late in the evening just as the previous occupants are sitting down for the feast. Also, Ponderosa is the jury, so all of them have been roughing it on the island for a while. Maybe by then they just don't care any more. Maybe the producers require them to sit down to dinner looking like drowned rats, for the visual contrast.

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar

Marty thinks he is so better than though. He makes everybody wants to throw up. Yuck!
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

YouTube - Survivor Nicaragua Life at Ponderosa Brenda Pt1

Brenda at Ponderosa, another part on the same account (not the greatest quality though unfortunately).
    Last edited by Magnum; 11-19-2010 at 09:46 AM.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Love, love, Love Alina's comments in the latest Ponderosa videos. She has Marty and Brenda pegged liked my granddaddy's garage wall, may he rest in peace. Too funny!

FORT Fogey

I loved Alina's comments too. Ponderosa is going to get better. So another TC the next night. Wonder what is up?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I think Ponderosa is going to be better this season than the rest of the show itself!

I eagerly watch the Ponderosa clips as soon as they're available, and I like clues to what may be happening back at camp, like the really bad rain storms. But then when next Wednesday rolls around I forget all that, LOL.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;4109326;
    YouTube - Survivor Nicaragua Life at Ponderosa Brenda Pt1

Brenda at Ponderosa, another part on the same account (not the greatest quality though unfortunately).
    There's actually a link for the CBS one right on there:

YouTube - Survivor: Nicaragua - Life at Ponderosa (Brenda Pt. 1)

It was interesting watching the NaOnka/Purple Kelly clips. They respectively lost 11 and 12 pounds in their 28 days out there. As someone mentioned in the show discussion thread, the doctor very clearly said that neither's body was close to shutting down. Alina couldn't even stand to greet them the first night.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast