+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4103090;
    Jane's vitriol at the end, where she calls Marty a poor excuse for a father and said she wouldn't let her children or grandchildren play with his kids...was all kinds of bizarre and over-the-top for me. Lady, you two don't get along. There are worst things in the world, believe me. As much as you don't like him, he's not evil incarnate and by the way, his saying you would get to the end and get the votes, and that you're a real threat, isn't exactly "slander" since it's, well, probably true. I wanted to like you, Jane, but you're losing me with your crazy eyes and your in-you-face feud with Marty.

Marty, sorry to see you go but you didn't know when to shut up, buddy. You played too hard, and just FYI, when people don't do what you want them to do, it's not "poor gamesmanship" it's just different. Remember, they are trying to win as well.

The less said about our resident "humanitarian" the better.

Benry just disgusts me. Chase is more than stupid. Brenda/Sash are smug and unlikeable. I still don't have a clue who Kelly Purple is. Dan should have been gone ages ago, he's a non-entity. And Holly is flat. So...

Fabio for the win!!!
    Agree with everything you said.

Jane just confirmed what I thought about her last week; she's playing personally and has a bit of crazy in her.

Marty just could not shut up. I thought he might be trying to get Naonka to play her idol, but he does this pretty much every TC. He kept shooting himself in the foot time and time again. At least he was trying though.

I liked Brenda when it was her vs. Shannon the Ignorant, but I think her ego has gotten massive lately. The others are trying to tiptoe around her and not piss her off. Hopefully someone grows a spine so we get some drama there soon and it isn't her and Sash at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli;4103158;
    and it isn't her and Sash at the end.
    No way Sash or Brenda wants to compete against the other at Final TC. I'm betting Brenda figures out how to dump Sash before Sash gets a clue but first she needs to secure his vote.

I agree with Fabio for the win. At least I kind of like, as opposed to everyone else.

Where the heck is that little leprechaun Russell when we need him?

After what I thought were the best two seasons ever, this season is shaping up to be quite a snoozefest and the worst one yet. I really don't care who wins this thing. I'm sorry there is something not right with Jane (unless they edited out some really bad stuff that Marty said or did to her). What they've shown does not constitute the hatred she has for him - it's crazy!

Seriously, they haven't shown us the reason Jane hates Marty so much. Being excluded or ignored isn't a good enough reason for this level of hatred and bitterness, IMO. Something isn't right here. And I would have loved to see Jane playing with the evil little troll that is Russell. She has *no* idea just how tame Marty is compared to him!!

FORT Regular

I can deal with a Fabio win. He is the only likable person left. Plus, I actually really like his strategy. I think he is playing up this whole dumb/have fun act as strategy.Plus, he is playing the best social game out of anyone and he can read people really well. And, that is a good skill to have in Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4103179;
    Seriously, they haven't shown us the reason Jane hates Marty so much. Being excluded or ignored isn't a good enough reason for this level of hatred and bitterness, IMO. Something isn't right here. And I would have loved to see Jane playing with the evil little troll that is Russell. She has *no* idea just how tame Marty is compared to him!!
    Eh, maybe I'm alone in this but if someone had tried to target me publicly at tribal council I'd be pretty pissed off too. Especially, when he added in the condescending "Miss Jane" stuff and talked about how sad my story was.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4103090;
    Jane's vitriol at the end, where she calls Marty a poor excuse for a father and said she wouldn't let her children or grandchildren play with his kids...was all kinds of bizarre and over-the-top for me. Lady, you two don't get along. There are worst things in the world, believe me. As much as you don't like him, he's not evil incarnate and by the way, his saying you would get to the end and get the votes, and that you're a real threat, isn't exactly "slander" since it's, well, probably true. I wanted to like you, Jane, but you're losing me with your crazy eyes and your in-you-face feud with Marty.

Marty, sorry to see you go but you didn't know when to shut up, buddy. You played too hard, and just FYI, when people don't do what you want them to do, it's not "poor gamesmanship" it's just different. Remember, they are trying to win as well.

Fabio for the win!!!
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4103189;
    Eh, maybe I'm alone in this but if someone had tried to target me publicly at tribal council I'd be pretty pissed off too. Especially, when he added in the condescending "Miss Jane" stuff and talked about how sad my story was.
    Yup, yup. From the minute the tribes switched up, he was ragging on her. It irked him that the youngin's took to her so readily but they didn't do that with him. At every tribal since, he's had plenty to say about her. I think she's handled it rather well. I would have already bitch slapped him. Twice.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4102810;
    I hate Jane so much. She's right up there with Na'Onka in terms of vileness. Yes, I said it. I'm grouping her with Na'Onka. She's such a bitter you know what. (I'm sure I sound just as bitter )
    I couldnt agree more. Ive been scratching my head as to why the tribe thinks shes such an inspiring person.
    I thought at first, it must be the edit, but, some of her comments are just over the top bitter, and for no real reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast