+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh my.

I had no idea where this guy was from, or why he made that remark.
    Now, I can see he took a page from the Joe Francis playbook!!
    Disgusting. No wonder why I don't like this guy at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4098026;
    Every week I ask myself who this person is. I've never seen her speak!
    She's had a couple of confessionals, but I can see why she isn't shown more; she says nothing memorable or important, and to me seems to just be a sheep.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4098617;
    Me too. I can only think that they edited that scene.

Naonka is an angry girl and next weeks TC we are see some crazy, also. I am going to bet that she asks to be voted out. That is the only thing that would render Jeff speachless.
    There is one other thing I can think of - someone just up and actually quits by breaking their torch and walking or actually goes and hits someone and therefore is ejected from the game. It'd have to be something big for "big mouth" Jeff to not say a single word.

This season has been hard for me to get into this season, but I had to chuckle at Jane showing everyone she's not as weak as she is. This can backfire on her; however, it could work in her favor. By this, I mean that she could be seen now as being weakened by that power show and now is no longer a threat for the next challenge. This in turn could allow her to have another strong showing, win the II and vote out another person.

From what little I have seen, Jane is the only one understanding this show as far as the game itself.

Oh... and that I agree on Na'Onka: They're probably keeping her around like they did Russell the past two seasons as a way to guarantee themselves a Million Dollars if they're paired with her. Stealing from everyone like she did was deplorable, childish and disgusting.

Still don't know who KellyPurple is.

Dirt Squirrel? I guess that's supposed to be a clever insult. Fail.

I love Dan ratting out NaOinka to Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;4098516;
    I admire Jane for really preparing herself to be on Survivor, unlike many who show up with the delusion that they are going to Club Med.
    I, too, admire Jane for prepping for the show. To me, that's a given. Strength training, endurance, lighting fires, etc would be extremely helpful. I don't think it was arrogance on her part to continue to outlast the guys on that challenge. I think it was a dumb move on her part, strategically but I can relate to wanting to prove that you're tough even tho you're a female and older. (happened to me when I took karate lessons when I was 40 altho for me it was a win since I ended up marrying my teacher!)

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4098641;
    Fabio is starting to show some depth and sense. I don't think he is putting on a dumb act; he seems sincerely ditzy. However he is playing the game.
    I'd love to believe that Fabio is just playing the dumb, sweet, pot-head surfer dude to throw everyone off and that he's really smart and this is strategy. He did figure out that Na'onka's lie about dividing the flour had nothing to do with the taking the frying pan and bowl. But I'm probably wrong & he's just a dumb sweet dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4098880;
    Regarding Benry and his "dirt squirrel" comment - I just read that he used to be a Girls Gone Wild cameraman. Alina even said that she didn't know what a dirt squirrel was and had no idea why he hated her so much.
    I thought his venomous anger towards Alina came out of nowhere. Maybe we weren't shown an encounter between the two of them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4100189;

I'd love to believe that Fabio is just playing the dumb, sweet, pot-head surfer dude to throw everyone off and that he's really smart and this is strategy. He did figure out that Na'onka's lie about dividing the flour had nothing to do with the taking the frying pan and bowl. But I'm probably wrong & he's just a dumb sweet dude.

The reason I don't think this is an act is because his behavior is consistant in his driary talks. If he was playing a role he would expose that in these chats. There is no reason not to and it would be to his advantage if only for image when this game ends! Most like to boast about their strategy and are asked probing questions by a producer during these sessions.

I don't think being scattered or ditzy atomatically excludes intelligence. He is a curious mix.

FORT Fanatic

"I don't think being scattered or ditzy atomatically excludes intelligence. He is a curious mix" Shoepie 2010.

This quote applies to most every one I have met. Heck, this applies to myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567