+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;4098516;
    I admire Jane for really preparing herself to be on Survivor, unlike many who show up with the delusion that they are going to Club Med. Still, there is something about her that kind of gives me the creeps. Maybe it's because she looks just like Marty Feldman, may he rest in peace (Marty Feldman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Hmmmm. Maybe that's why she hates the name Marty so much.
    I like that she made the fire and can pull her weight around camp. But her complete hatred of Marty for not getting to know her/be in her alliance/whatever is really annoying to me. It's like her sole purpose is to vote him off now, which kind of says "whacko" to me (especially since we haven't been shown a good reason for her to hate him so much), and she's playing personally and not strategically. She has to realize the young people are going to vote her off, probably right after Marty or after they use her to trim the fat from their side.

I liked her ok up until this episode, but then she came off as very arrogant at the challenge and also the faces she was making at Tribal. Add to that a crazy hyena laugh and yes, those eyes that you pointed out (Feldman is very missed) and she just grates my nerves.

I don't particularly dislike her (that honor goes to Naonka), it's just she's annoying to me (and does seem to have a crazy streak)

I'm in the "love Jane" camp. Out of all the people in this game, I think she is the only one with half a brain (Marty comes in second). I just wish her tribe mates would start listening to her. Even if it ends up being a mistake on her part, I loved how she was determined to stand there and beat those men at the challenge. The gals got grit and I like that trait.

I have to say...I'm baffled on why Alina shared the blame for Naonka's actions. All she did was eat an orange. Big deal. She should have went and told someone about the theft, admitted that she did eat fruit and then remind everyone of all of Naonka's past stunts. I know she kind of abetted her but she didn't have anything to do with Naonka actually stealing the stuff. AND if Naonka was that upset about the breakfast, why didn't she just make herself another one?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Jane seems to have a personal vendetta on Marty. And Marty for good reason, is going against her. Jane is dense in believing that the young ones will keep her after they rid of the threats to them. I don't like her at all and this week's episode is a testament to my dislike of her. Marty I thought I like but he's in paranoia galore mode which I find very irritating. Chase is right, if he doesn't shut up then he'll just be an even bigger target. But he is left in his own devices unless Chase helps him. Annoynka is annoying as hell. She seems to be in her own world which no one wants to be. She really has a problem. Fabio may be the only one to convince others to blindside her but he is not a player in this game to make strategic moves like that. I'm not sure why the young ones hate Aleina so much. She seems to be a very calm and reserved girl. I know she wasn't part of the original alliance but maybe they just don't like her lack of personality.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4098586;
    I have to say...I'm baffled on why Alina shared the blame for Naonka's actions. All she did was eat an orange. Big deal. She should have went and told someone about the theft, admitted that she did eat fruit and then remind everyone of all of Naonka's past stunts. I know she kind of abetted her but she didn't have anything to do with Naonka actually stealing the stuff. AND if Naonka was that upset about the breakfast, why didn't she just make herself another one?

Me too. I can only think that they edited that scene.

Naonka is an angry girl and next weeks TC we are see some crazy, also. I am going to bet that she asks to be voted out. That is the only thing that would render Jeff speachless.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;4098516;
    I admire Jane for really preparing herself to be on Survivor, unlike many who show up with the delusion that they are going to Club Med. Still, there is something about her that kind of gives me the creeps. Maybe it's because she looks just like Marty Feldman, may he rest in peace (Marty Feldman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Hmmmm. Maybe that's why she hates the name Marty so much.
    It's the lack of teeth that give her that sunken hollow look.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

ugh...another episode of Dumb and Dumber. The producers need to give the million dollars to each of the viewers as none of the contestants deserve anything. I truly wish I could throw rotten vegetables at these people through my TV.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Fabio is starting to show some depth and sense. I don't think he is putting on a dumb act; he seems sincerely ditzy. However he is playing the game.

This season is useless and has 0 joy while watching.

Lets get out Alina! Yeah since she is 0 threat... some big move that is. And why didn't they like her anyways? Reminds me of the same aura Sierra had a couple seasons out... "We get bad vibes from you because you aren't 100% snake, therefore you are dangerous and useless and we don't want you."

Meanwhile lets keep DAN who is about to die out here. I really want Dan to be pulled out of the game so they have to scram to set up a next vote, but it really seems all so damn predictable from here on out.

Regarding Benry and his "dirt squirrel" comment - I just read that he used to be a Girls Gone Wild cameraman. Alina even said that she didn't know what a dirt squirrel was and had no idea why he hated her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4098880;
    Regarding Benry and his "dirt squirrel" comment - I just read that he used to be a Girls Gone Wild cameraman. Alina even said that she didn't know what a dirt squirrel was and had no idea why he hated her so much.
    Well, that pretty much explains it all. I loathe him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast