+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4097930;
    Alina made a huge mistake sharing fruit with NaOnka. She shouldn't have had any... and immediately went to the tribe members and told them what NaOnka was doing. Allowing herself to be implicated was her biggest mistake in the game. She blew it for herself.
    That was just the icing on the cake. Alina already made her biggest blunder back in the 2nd Episode when she decided to target Brenda instead of Nay so early in the game. The food hoarding bit was just the tip of the iceberg. Alina would've been toast whether or not she did anything with the food. There was no way Brenda was going to forget what Alina attempted to do back in the 2nd Episode.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4097930;
    And as for Jane's continued harping on Marty, well, I think she's trying to wake the others up. They've had three chances to get rid of Marty... and they haven't taken them. Jane KNOWS Marty is a player... just the fact that he has escaped three sure boots in a row PROVES he's a great player. She knows he's a threat, and she knows now is the time to get rid of him. I agree with her.
    How are these people SO stupid? First, the alliance allows one guy to keep his word to Marty who will probably be on the jury (did they not see he wanted this for his INDIVIDUAL benefit?). This would be the correct response: "sorry, but we have to get rid of this guy and keep his HII, not give it back...it is whats best for our alliance." Allowing him to keep his word gets a potential jury vote and/or allows a strong player who is making new ties w/ La Flor members and has a solid alliance with a previous Espada tribemate to stick around.

Second, they have numbers to take out Alina next time...the former Espada members do not like her (especially since the food incident) and the original La Flor members did not care for her either--she is not nearly the threat that Marty is!

As a Carolina girl myself I can say that we are pretty hardcore 'round these parts But, Jane made a huge error when she decided to paint herself as a strong tribe member capable of winning individual immunity challenges. Instead of showing off she should have immediately dropped the apparatus and fell to her knees exclaiming how she could never do that again because it was so hard! 'Weaker' players tend to stick around longer post-merge.

As repulsive and annoying as Russell, Rob and others may be, I enjoy watching them play this game so much more than a bunch of morons who have never seen Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4098013;
    How are these people SO stupid? First, the alliance allows one guy to keep his word to Marty who will probably be on the jury (did they not see he wanted this for his INDIVIDUAL benefit?). This would be the correct response: "sorry, but we have to get rid of this guy and keep his HII, not give it back...it is whats best for our alliance." Allowing him to keep his word gets a potential jury vote
    The only excuse is that it would be too dangerous to cross Sash on this point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4097805;
    And Chase, Brenda told Chase in like, episode 2 or 3 or something

Anywho, I am with whoever said they don't like Jane. I feel like the editors are trying too hard to make us like her. I can't recall Marty really doing anything bad enough to her to warrant so much bitterness? To me she just looks like a bitter old woman with a grudge who may have over-interpreted the intent behind Marty and magnified it in her head to be more than it really was.

I feel like Na'Onka's passing wind was edited in--it sure sounded like it to me.

I know she's vile, but I have to give her props for working Alina the way she did. This girl is definitely thinking end game, and I feel like she may actually have Alina's vote if she makes it to the end--someone who Alina HATED on the original La Flor tribe. Talk about damage control

I feel bad for Purple Kelly. I feel like she's intentionally being ignored by editors.
    Every week I ask myself who this person is. I've never seen her speak!

At least Sash and Na learned a lesson from Russell about how to treat potential jury members!

I agree, though, the others just seem to be content to be dragged along until it's time to be dumped. Really, do each of them think he or she is the one going to final three with Sash & Brenda? No? Then what's the plan? Maybe now they've merged they'll all WAKE UP!

And... what if Sash is starting to think he'd be better off going to a final three with Na and Marty, instead of Na and Brenda? I predict the Sash & Brenda lovefest will break up eventually because right now there is just no incentive for the jury to vote decisively between the two of them, they've been too alike. One of them will throw the other under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4097966;
    I respect Jane's focus on getting ready for the game...didn't she say she trained herself physically to be strong...well, you could certainly tell in the last challenge. However, I think her need to prove something to everyone and how she wouldn't drop out even when she could after being the last woman standing, needing to "beat the boys" was really stupid on her part. Basically, she showed everyone that she is more than capable of winning immunity challenges and she has shown them she's ultra-competitive. Not necessarily the best things to crow about after the merge. If I were her I would have dropped the thing immediately after Jeff said I could, so they would think I couldn't last much longer. Who cares about proving something to these numskulls? I just thought it came across as arrogant and unnecessary, and combine it with Marty's warning to the tribe about letting her get to the end, it could cause some people to start planning to get rid of her.

What am I thinking? These people are too stupid.
    I was thinking the same thing. She was soooo determined to show everyone that she's tough--- big mistake. (if any of this group thinks about it and gets a clue that is...)

I'm a southerner, but I can't stand to listen to her talk--- or that cackle of a laugh she does after speaking.... shudder.

I have to say, though, she certainly was smart to exercise and train for being on the show. It sure shows,too--- she was rockin that bikini. (from the waist down at least)

I happen to like Jane a lot, too.
    However, I do think she should have opted out of the challenge after she won for the girls. It just puts a target on her back and, while I can understand how thrilled she probably was at being the last one standing, it made her appear a tad arrogant. And, I really want her to go far in this game.
    I think there are too many personal grudges held by too many in this game.
    I don't think that Alina posed a really big threat and I'm still surprised tahey'd get rid of her over Marty or Na'Onka or some of the others.
    Can't stand Benry at all and Fabio just seems clueless judging by that conversation he had with Alina. But, that's not the first time he seemed clueless.
    Looks like Dan is going to slide by in this game for quite a while.
    Has Kelly Purple ever spoken? I have to say I have never seen or noticed her. Brenda and Sash both irritate the heck out of me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk;4097776;
    My thoughts exactly! I thought I was the only who hated Jane - she's just so... idk... shallow I guess is the best word I can think of right now. Her argument against Mary is basically the same as Wendy whining, "No one asked me my age!" (paraphrased)

Not to mention she still has said HII and no one seems to bloody care about it.
    You're right, I completely forgot she has the HII, too Maybe that's why they're keeping her? That's all I can think of.

Frankly, I would have given Sash the boot this week. After all, he IS holding an idol and he wouldn't have suspected a thing. Flush it out and flush out the manipulator in one fell swoop.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli;4097764;
    I find Jane beyond annoying. The only person I find likable (with a personality) is Fabio.
    I admire Jane for really preparing herself to be on Survivor, unlike many who show up with the delusion that they are going to Club Med. Still, there is something about her that kind of gives me the creeps. Maybe it's because she looks just like Marty Feldman, may he rest in peace (Marty Feldman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Hmmmm. Maybe that's why she hates the name Marty so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast