+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli;4097764;
    I find Jane beyond annoying. The only person I find likable (with a personality) is Fabio. Marty is the only one playing the game, but he's super paranoid and can't shut his mouth. The rest seem to go on personal grudges.
    My thoughts exactly! I thought I was the only who hated Jane - she's just so... idk... shallow I guess is the best word I can think of right now. Her argument against Mary is basically the same as Wendy whining, "No one asked me my age!" (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli;4097764;
    Hilarious, isn't it. Some people even tried to pin it on Alina and she wouldn't let them. So far she has: openly stolen someone's socks, openly fought to the ground for a HII clue, confessed to stealing food and utensils. Yeah, these people are dumb. She is the perfect Final 2 partner, but most aren't even thinking of that. I'm not sure what they're thinking.
    Not to mention she still has said HII and no one seems to bloody care about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4097721;
    The way I have heard dirt squirrel used is to refer to a girl that is let me say loose in some areas. Not sure if this was Benry's reference, but this is the way that I have heard it used.
    Yes, the online urban dictionary defined it as this: "1. a female of questionable character 2. a female with a scandalous sexual past 3. a dirty dirty slut."

I've never heard this term before.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk;4097776;
    My thoughts exactly! I thought I was the only who hated Jane - she's just so... idk... shallow I guess is the best word I can think of right now. Her argument against Mary is basically the same as Wendy whining, "No one asked me my age!" (paraphrased)

Not to mention she still has said HII and no one seems to bloody care about it.
    I thought only Brenda and Sash knew about the HII.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;4097801;
    I thought only Brenda and Sash knew about the HII.
    And Chase, Brenda told Chase in like, episode 2 or 3 or something

Anywho, I am with whoever said they don't like Jane. I feel like the editors are trying too hard to make us like her. I can't recall Marty really doing anything bad enough to her to warrant so much bitterness? To me she just looks like a bitter old woman with a grudge who may have over-interpreted the intent behind Marty and magnified it in her head to be more than it really was.

I feel like Na'Onka's passing wind was edited in--it sure sounded like it to me.

I know she's vile, but I have to give her props for working Alina the way she did. This girl is definitely thinking end game, and I feel like she may actually have Alina's vote if she makes it to the end--someone who Alina HATED on the original La Flor tribe. Talk about damage control

I feel bad for Purple Kelly. I feel like she's intentionally being ignored by editors.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS
    I feel like Na'Onka's passing wind was edited in--it sure sounded like it to me.
    Editing must really hate her if they went that far.

I like Jane! I don't see her as bitter, I think Marty & crew were just dismissive of her in the beginning because of her age, and she took offense. Maybe she took it a little too personally, but she's not the weak old woman they thought she would be.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'm with waywyrd on this. I like Jane a lot.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I think Benry meant dirt squirrel in a completely different context. Some kind of scrounging lower life form, as rodents are usually portrayed.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I also like Jane. After Marty and Jill ousted whoever before the tribal switch up... they stated that Jane and Holly were next. And Jane and Holly knew it. Holly and Jane have done EXACTLY what they need to do to continue in the game. And as for Jane's continued harping on Marty, well, I think she's trying to wake the others up. They've had three chances to get rid of Marty... and they haven't taken them. Jane KNOWS Marty is a player... just the fact that he has escaped three sure boots in a row PROVES he's a great player. She knows he's a threat, and she knows now is the time to get rid of him. I agree with her.

Alina made a huge mistake sharing fruit with NaOnka. She shouldn't have had any... and immediately went to the tribe members and told them what NaOnka was doing. Allowing herself to be implicated was her biggest mistake in the game. She blew it for herself.

I don't find many of these people too likeable. Jud is, I guess, and perhaps Chase or Kelly (who knows? lol) but they all appear to be dumb as stumps.

Sash and Brenda are completely reprehensible. BLECH!

I respect Jane's focus on getting ready for the game...didn't she say she trained herself physically to be strong...well, you could certainly tell in the last challenge. However, I think her need to prove something to everyone and how she wouldn't drop out even when she could after being the last woman standing, needing to "beat the boys" was really stupid on her part. Basically, she showed everyone that she is more than capable of winning immunity challenges and she has shown them she's ultra-competitive. Not necessarily the best things to crow about after the merge. If I were her I would have dropped the thing immediately after Jeff said I could, so they would think I couldn't last much longer. Who cares about proving something to these numskulls? I just thought it came across as arrogant and unnecessary, and combine it with Marty's warning to the tribe about letting her get to the end, it could cause some people to start planning to get rid of her.

What am I thinking? These people are too stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;4097851;
    I think Benry meant dirt squirrel in a completely different context. Some kind of scrounging lower life form, as rodents are usually portrayed.
    I too thought of this when he first said it. I'm just curious as to how Benry went from having Alina as an alliance-mate to wanting her out ASAP when clearly he was considered a subordinate on the original La Flor tribe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast