+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Marty was brilliant this episode. Hilarious confessionals and he made one of the most interesting tribal council arguments in a long while. I don't see how you can't like this guy.

Fabio's comments to Alina make me think she was all "game" and no "social", as if the only time she bothered to speak with anyone it was to try to align with them. She didn't get enough screen time for me to know if this was true or not, though, it's just the impression I got.

FORT Fogey

The way I have heard dirt squirrel used is to refer to a girl that is let me say loose in some areas. Not sure if this was Benry's reference, but this is the way that I have heard it used.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;4097690;
    What irks me to no end it's his pathetic whine about Jane now that he's on the lower numbers.
    You HAVE seen this show before, right?

Every season, EVERY power change, this happens. Zero exceptions, I think. People in the power position always act arrogant. People in the non-power position always whine. No matter who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4097710;
    They had the perfect opportunity to vote off Marty and they blew it. I didn't see where Alina was that much of a threat, she had no alliance.
    Neither does Marty.

Really, even if you hate him you have to admit he's right that these people aren't thinking about more than the next 3 days. Basically the Oldies are gone, and the Younguns aren't even beginning to think about their own inevitable factions and places on their alliance ladder (Alina being the big exception).

I mean Fabio HAS to be a total dunce, for example, if he doesn't realize he's totally the bottom rung in terms of the Kiddies. The moment there are no Oldies? He's dead. Benry seems pretty far down the totem pole too, but doesn't seem to have any concept of this. Logically, if these guys were thinking, they'd know that they've got to gather the loose bits and pieces (including the remaining oldies) and make their move NOW. Or they'll be outnumbered pretty soon.

And I can't believe Nayoinka stole all that stuff and thought she's get away with it.
    Well she did, didn't she? I mean she got caught, but certainly didn't pay any consequences. In fact, at least one person said outright that she's now the perfect Final 2 partner... and he's right. She was never going to win this game, but being the lunatic she is, she may have just locked in second place.
    Last edited by Krom; 11-03-2010 at 11:31 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

According to Urban Dictionary, a "dirt squirrel" is defined as

1. a female of questionable character 2. a female with a scandalous sexual past 3. a dirty dirty slut
    So what information did Benry have about Alina, that would allow him to make that judgement? None. So basically it was just a sexist and disgusting thing to say, and he can't go fast enough for my liking. Ugh

Benry is an idiot. He does realize he has no alliance either and that Alina was actually a number in his favor, right?

I really want to know what he and Fabio are thinking. I don't think they have end game in mind.

And screw Fabio for putting Alina down for trying to stay in the game. What else was she supposed to do?

They are all a bunch of idiots.

But that's what will make the next few weeks more fun, as the idiots start getting their "lightbulb" moments and realize they need to start scrambling!

At this point, it's Fabio for the win as far as I'm concerned.

NaOnka's classy act of passing wind at the beginning was pretty much the icing on the cake. What does she do next week to make Jeff speechless?

I find Jane beyond annoying. The only person I find likable (with a personality) is Fabio. Marty is the only one playing the game, but he's super paranoid and can't shut his mouth. The rest seem to go on personal grudges.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4097730;
    Well she did, didn't she? I mean she got caught, but certainly didn't pay any consequences. In fact, at least one person said outright that she's now the perfect Final 2 partner... and he's right. She was never going to win this game, but being the lunatic she is, she may have just locked in second place.
    Hilarious, isn't it. Some people even tried to pin it on Alina and she wouldn't let them. So far she has: openly stolen someone's socks, openly fought to the ground for a HII clue, confessed to stealing food and utensils. Yeah, these people are dumb. She is the perfect Final 2 partner, but most aren't even thinking of that. I'm not sure what they're thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast