+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Marty is such an as%$

I hope his a#$ is sent home before Jane. He's such a whiner.

What is Jane's sad story?

Wow, the more I see Kelly Purple, the more a non-entity she seems.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;4097682;
    Marty is such an as%$

I hope his a#$ is sent home before Jane. He's such a whiner.
    What he said was true though. Just because she's likable, doesn't mean she isn't a player (and an inevitable winner if she gets to the Final Tribal).

The false part of his statement is just the implication that he's a much better choice. He's MARGINALLY better to have around, since he could never win a Final Tribal, but he'd be a pain in the ass up to that point.

And... this whole episode meant zero. The same person went who would have gone anyway, I think, even if there'd been no "Frying Pan-Gate". Marty was always the less likely to go, because he's no real physical thread, and nobody ever listened to his scheming. Na-Yuck-Yuck only would have gone if they'd been shifted away from the pre-existing alliances, and Jane probably won't ever go, until the final 4 or 5, when someone finally realizes Marty was right that she's bad news to take any further.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

what the heck is a dirt squirrel. I assume it's not a good thing.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4097686;
    The false part of his statement is just the implication that he's a much better choice. He's MARGINALLY better to have around, since he could never win a Final Tribal, but he'd be a pain in the ass up to that point.
    Marty is an enormous pain in the ass with all his paranoid babbling. I think the others are tiring of it pretty quickly.

And you're right, Alina was toast regardless. Brenda's had it out for her for a while, though I do wish they would have dumped that thing NaOnka. Or Useless Dan, for that matter.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4097686;
    What he said was true though. Just because she's likable, doesn't mean she isn't a player (and an inevitable winner if she gets to the Final Tribal).

And... this whole episode meant zero. The same person went who would have gone anyway, I think, even if there'd been no "Frying Pan-Gate". Marty was always the less likely to go, because he's no real physical thread, and nobody ever listened to his scheming. Na-Yuck-Yuck only would have gone if they'd been shifted away from the pre-existing alliances, and Jane probably won't ever go, until the final 4 or 5, when someone finally realizes Marty was right that she's bad news to take any further.
    What irks me to no end it's his pathetic whine about Jane now that he's on the lower numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;4097689;
    And you're right, Alina was toast regardless. Brenda's had it out for her for a while, though I do wish they would have dumped that thing NaOnka. Or Useless Dan, for that matter.
    Alina brought that on herself when she, Kelly B., and Shannon went after Brenda instead of Nay back in the 2nd Episode. Going after Brenda that early in the game was beyond stupid. Was she so naive as to think that would have been forgotten by Brenda & Company? Frankly, I'm not surprised that the "dirt-squirrel" (quoting Benry) got flushed out of her hole tonight. Alina is so damn lucky that she managed to "squirrel" her way into the jury. Unfortunately for her, the same can't be said for her fallen comrades (namely Kelly B. & Shannon). Now I wonder how she'll handle herself in Ponderosa without her friends. Anyways, she now has all the time in the world to think over what stupid moves she pulled in this game. If she's as smart as she claims to be, perhaps she'll admit that in her upcoming interviews.

Overall, this season is beyond crappy!

They had the perfect opportunity to vote off Marty and they blew it. I didn't see where Alina was that much of a threat, she had no alliance. And I can't believe Nayoinka stole all that stuff and thought she's get away with it. But she is so far in no danger of getting voted off because she's in an alliance with strong people. I wish the older people (who I had been rooting for) would have stuck together because now the younger ones are in charge and they will be in the F3.
    Agree this season is one crappy mess!

I don't understand why they seem to almost despise Alina. Benry calling her a dirt squirrel in that disgusted tone of voice made me wonder what th? Other than going up against Brenda, what is her terrible crime? And if that's it---why is that so terrible? They're all against someone else anyway-- everyone wants the money.

And what is a 'dirt squirrel' anyway?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast