+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I agree, both tribes sucked.

They missed the chance for Marty and Fabio... you are really as dumb as you are shown to be! I mean seriously, a grandmaster!? Next week they can just split the votes again, easy peasy.

Danny is... oh well, guess they don't really want to eat. Have fun with geezer on your team. He is a liability. I would not be surprised if he quit the team, and then they STILL had go to tribal too. Good luck in that situation, you have made your own beds.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;4088646;
    With so many potential jurors UNsympathetic to Kelly, she wasn't a threat at all. Who did they think would cast the sympathy votes? Perhaps homeviewers for a favorites but not the jury. Stupid, stupid.
    I totally agree. Nobody wants to vote for her, yet she's a big threat to win? That makes 0 sense. Meanwhile lets keep the idol and crazy guy who is 100% better at survivor. I don't know what I like worse... Marty's ego or Brenda's ego.

Lox
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4088652;
    Really the producers need to change this season's title to "Dumb and Dumber".
    Yep, they seem to get dumber each season.

I was all for Marty being voted off until the end of this show. Now I want all the "older" ones to stay. Get rid of the "younger" ones...they're obviously too stupid and don't deserve to be there.

Who is fabio?

"Fabio" is the nickname Jud got stuck with. Until last night, i thought he was just being edited as stupid. Now, I'm not so sure at all!
    I kind of want all the "olders' to hang on , except for Marty. I cannot stand him and thought the wild eyes every time his name was mentioned at tribal was justy too much. He wants to be 'alpha male", but only Jill and Jud actually seem impressed. He is the type I just can't stand, and there is always one trying to control everything on Survivor.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

First they ate the hen instead of the rooster, then they kept Dan over Yve, then they booted off Kelly B. instead of Marty. Very stupid indeed!

And I don't know what Marty is doing. Apparently he wasn't able to fish information from Fabio regarding who the team will vote for. He thought it will be Jan. He couldn't even tell that Kelly B. was also a target or else he could have avoided the tie by voting Kelly B. Well at least now he knows their strategy.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-22-2010 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;4089108;
    First they ate the hen instead of the rooster, then they kept Dan over Yve, then they booted off Kelly B. instead of Marty. Very stupid indeed!

And I don't know what Marty is doing. Apparently he wasn't able to fish information from Fabio regarding who the team will vote for. He thought it will be Jan. He couldn't even tell that Kelly B. was also a target or else he could have avoided the tie by voting Kelly B. Well at least now he knows their strategy.
    Good point about Fabio not telling Marty to vote Kelly B during the first tribal council vote. I didn't think about that, but I guess that the younger tribe thinks that they can use Marty and the HII because he approached Fabio about an alliance.

Apparently that is the plan as shown in the previews of next weeks episode.

Fabio apparently also did not tell Marty that Marty was a target. Wonder if Marty notices that.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

That's the thing, does he think HE was a target or just his idol was the target?
    Mulling it over, I guess the reason they did not vote out Marty was because they can use that... they can tell him they tried to flush the idol but never had any intention of voting him out. That's why when it came to a tie, they voted for Kelly B. It becomes a situation of trying to make him feel safe more than anything else. Oh, we want to keep you, just not with an idol in your hands.

I hope he doesn't buy it.

I don't think Brenda should get all the blame for that bad move. I thought it was obviously an alliance decision. Why they chose Kelly B over Marty, however, is beyond me.

I like them both and would prefer if they would team up, but that's obviously not happening.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234