+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Better not be Marty voted out in the tiebreaker...

Brenda the manipulator got what she really wanted....she needs to go home
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

what just happened??? i thought the plan was to vote out marty and take the idol out of play? why did they vote out kelly b?

Boo on both counts (meaning how both tribes' votes went).
    Last edited by quentcomps; 10-20-2010 at 10:00 PM.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

Is Brenda stupid or what? She had a chance to get rid of a bigger threat and she blew it. Since Marty did not play his idol, they could have flushed both him and that idol. Artificial leg aside, Kelly B. was nothing more than a sitting duck so voting her off was pointless. Marty was the bigger threat. I thought Brenda was smarter than that, but clearly she's not.

Both of these tribes are stupid! They had the perfect opportunity to get rid of Marty and his HII and they vote Kelly B. out. The young ones just took down one of their own.
    The other tribe gets rid of Yve who was a hard worker and keep Danny who sucks at the challenges. The older people might reunite at the next merge and then the younger ones might be in trouble. Fabio is so dumb, he might stay with Marty. Oy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;4088495;
    Is Brenda stupid or what? She had a chance to get rid of a bigger threat and she blew it. Since Marty did not play his idol, they could have flushed both him and that idol. Artificial leg aside, Kelly B. was nothing more than a sitting duck so voting her off was pointless. Marty was the bigger threat. I thought Brenda was smarter than that, but clearly she's not.
    My thoughts exactly. Now they have a wary, mad Marty on their hands and he still has the idol!!!

Purple Kelly S still hasn't had a confessional!!!

I loved Jane's evasive answer to Jeff at TC when asked if she was in the majority. "I think I'm one of the weaker players physically" or something like that. Not quite up to Courtney's level of talking in TC without saying anything, but close. That is an excellent skill to have in Survivor!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4088499;
    keep Danny who sucks at the challenges.
    I am beginning to think I need to root for Danny. They keep him around for whatever reason...I think he should make the finals and win the whole thing. Then they would be kicking themselves for keeping him instead of losing him at the beginning.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4088510;
    I am beginning to think I need to root for Danny. They keep him around for whatever reason...I think he should make the finals and win the whole thing. Then they would be kicking themselves for keeping him instead of losing him at the beginning.
    Is it possible they think it's smart to keep Danny around, because he poses no threat in terms of individual immunity challenges and could easily be discredited should he somehow, miraculously, make it to the finals, because he won't have managed to win much of anything and he's already so wealthy that no one's going to want to give him a bunch more money? It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

And yeah, double dumb of them to make Marty wary and then leave him in the game with his immunity idol. The argument about getting Kelly B out instead seemed to be that she'd be upset if left in and that she's too sympathetic, should she make it to the finals. I don't get the reasoning there at all. Instead of an angry Kelly, they have an angry Marty--who has an immunity idol, which Kelly didn't. As for her making it to the finals, that's a long way off yet, and I still don't understand why the jury would just give the win to her out of sympathy. She's not dying of cancer. She doesn't have half a dozen kids to raise on a minimal salary. She doesn't, so far as I know, devote her life to some charity to which the money would go. She simply has an artificial leg that doesn't really seem to slow her down much at all. Yeah, it's a disability, but I don't see why that ought to earn her automatic sympathy votes. In fact, I suspect Kelly B. would hate the idea that she's a threat because she's "sympathetic."

I think this group is going to be getting quite the rude awakening when this season is over. The way Brenda talked, you'd think that the viewers were voting for the final Survivor, not the jury...why would the people on the jury be sympathetic?

And I was shocked that they didn't vote Marty out when they had the chance to get rid of both him and the HII.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast