Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Save the Chickens.

It's Survivor not "Kill Chickens".

No more Chicken Killing.

Let NaBitchKa starve.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

They didn't actually show the chicken killing, so I don't have a problem with it. It's no worse than what happens to commercial chickens and created more space in the little chicken pen. But yeah, eat the rooster, even though a couple of eggs a day won't make or break the tribe. I've always thought that was the point of putting the rooster in theere; the hens are probably purchased locally and already laying.
    I can't stand Marty any more. I never do like the guy who does the "big man" act and tries to tell everyone what to do. And I am losing respect for Jill, who is letting Marty say"oh yeah, Jill will do this or that" every time any plan is mentioned, without asking her anything. So everyone knows or thinks jill will do anything Marty tells her to. I can't wait to see the faces when they see that Tyrone is gone.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I thought only happy chickens laid eggs once a day and that unhappy chickens might not lay at all.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;4083914;
    I have never understood why they never make much if any effort to catch wildlife. I have long figured there might be a legal restriction on it (in some of these areas the animals would be considered protected). Or maybe they shy away from contestants who have survival skills like that.
    I think there is either a rule against it (they are in a park or something) or there were protests in the past when mammals were attacked so now they forbid it. In one early show someone went after one of the wild pigs I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4084040;
    I think there is either a rule against it (they are in a park or something) or there were protests in the past when mammals were attacked so now they forbid it. In one early show someone went after one of the wild pigs I recall.
    I'd forgotten about the pig. That was Mike Skupin in Australia.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4084042;
    I'd forgotten about the pig. That was Mike Skupin in Australia.
    Right, the guy who later fell in the fire and got burned, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4084044;
    Right, the guy who later fell in the fire and got burned, right?
    Yes, that's the one.

I was really hoping NaOnka was going to quit last night. I thought the best part of last night's episode was listening to Marty crow about how he had things locked up and then having the tribal switch happen.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4083807;
    My memory is failing me this morning, but did Alina or Benri tell the others that Naonka had the Hidden Immunity Idol? It would seem that she was so "over it" last night that even if her name had been written down she would not have played it. It would have been the perfect time to flush that out and get rid of her at the same time. They could have had a few people put Tyrone's name down to cover themselves as well incase she decided to play it after all. I don't even think I heard Jeff say "if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it...". I suppose it could have been edited out, but I thought it was a litte odd not hearing him say that considering it was edited to seem like Naonka (who had the idol) was one of the ones targeted to go.
    As far as we were shown, only Brenda and Chase know for sure about Na's HII.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

[QUOTE=Annastasia B;4083923;]Do these people have any clue how to play this game??? They vote off one of the stronger players (Tyrone) and keep Dan?? Dan is useless! And, as much as I don;t like Nay at least she seemed to be putting her all into the immunity challenge. She also wasn't as bitchy this week. (whiny... but not as bitchy). I almost had a little feeling for her (almost).QUOTE]

Hi Annastasia. I agree with you about Dan. I think over the seasons the players have made a shift away from keeping their initial tribe strong in favor of a more individualistic style of play where they want to eliminate the strong contenders fairly quickly. It's an odd strategy.

I also agree with you that NaOnka did not seem as bitchy, but I think it had everything to do with the fact that the main object of her hate and bullying (Kelly B) was no longer around for her to spew her venom upon. Since there was no one on her new tribe she felt she could intimidate (not even Alina), she turned into a crybaby. Pretty typical bully behavior. She is pathetic.

When ANNOYnka didn't use her HII, I pretty much know that Tyrone is gone. I thought she just wanted the older ones to target her so she can use the HII against them but it may be too early to play that game. It's interesting that the older ones didn't even strategize in trying to get one of the young ones on their side (perhaps Alina) but instead agree into booting off one of theirs. They are suppose to be the smart ones. The tribe needed to be strong, Dan should have been the obvious boot. These people are dumb as hell!
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-14-2010 at 06:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast