+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

My memory is failing me this morning, but did Alina or Benri tell the others that Naonka had the Hidden Immunity Idol? It would seem that she was so "over it" last night that even if her name had been written down she would not have played it. It would have been the perfect time to flush that out and get rid of her at the same time. They could have had a few people put Tyrone's name down to cover themselves as well incase she decided to play it after all. I don't even think I heard Jeff say "if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it...". I suppose it could have been edited out, but I thought it was a litte odd not hearing him say that considering it was edited to seem like Naonka (who had the idol) was one of the ones targeted to go.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;4083651;
    I would guess that they think the rooster is necessary to make eggs, in which case there would be no eggs if they kill either bird so the gender doesn't matter. I used to raise chickens, and 90 percent of my family and friends did NOT know that the rooster is only necessary if you want to fertilize the eggs in order to hatch chicks. The hen can continue to produce (un-fertilized) eggs on her own, thank you very much.

Pretty sad that a Survivor episode only generates two pages of chat, and that a discussion of chickens is the high point . . . sigh.
    Hey, I didn't know that. I think this is the first time anyone ever mentioned it on all these seasons of Survivor.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4083807;
    My memory is failing me this morning, but did Alina or Benri tell the others that Naonka had the Hidden Immunity Idol? It would seem that she was so "over it" last night that even if her name had been written down she would not have played it. It would have been the perfect time to flush that out and get rid of her at the same time. They could have had a few people put Tyrone's name down to cover themselves as well incase she decided to play it after all. I don't even think I heard Jeff say "if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it...". I suppose it could have been edited out, but I thought it was a litte odd not hearing him say that considering it was edited to seem like Naonka (who had the idol) was one of the ones targeted to go.
    It has seemed like, for the last few seasons, that he does not make that statement because technically speaking, the existence of an idol is not necessarily public knowledge. When there was an exile island, things were a little different. Now with idols hidden near camp, and clues available to everyone but found by only a few, it could be possible to a naive player to not be aware that an idol exists. Jeff's statement at tribal council would alert everyone to something they may not have realized yet.

Obviously, this season, everyone knows it's out there, if only because Marty has told them by now or they were involved in NaOnka's alliance. Everyone who has been on a tribe with Marty knows where that one is. More than half of NaOnka's current tribe knows she has it. Maybe the younger players on Espada were simply trying to solidify their majority vote in their new tribe.
    _(Moo!)

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4083616;
    Nao-Whoever is feeling sick and cold. Good. Maybe she'll walk off.
    And she has two good legs to walk off on. And yet Kelly - with just one leg - isn't curled up in a ball whining about the weather.

Karma rocks.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

I haven't been watching as diligently as I used to but didn't Alina and Naonka hate each other when they were on the young tribe?
    Too bad Tyrone had to get bossy and then eat too much of the chicken because I think they would have voted Naonka off instead of him.

I think they need to rename this season to "Stupid R Us". This is the problem when you cast for looks instead of brains.

What is so incredilby sad about this season is I can see Dan going all the way to the finale. The ultimate "weak" player making it to the end. Too bad the tribes aren't cannibals because they would have served up Dan instead of chicken. Poor chicken.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have never understood why they never make much if any effort to catch wildlife. I have long figured there might be a legal restriction on it (in some of these areas the animals would be considered protected). Or maybe they shy away from contestants who have survival skills like that.

Do these people have any clue how to play this game??? They vote off one of the stronger players (Tyrone) and keep Dan?? Dan is useless! And, as much as I don;t like Nay at least she seemed to be putting her all into the immunity challenge. She also wasn't as bitchy this week. (whiny... but not as bitchy). I almost had a little feeling for her (almost).
    Tyrone should have just kept is trap shut and quit trying to be the big man on campus. He would've been fine. They still were stupid to vote him off.

What morons.

That could be. The closest thing I can think of is Tom killing that shark with a machete in Palau. Rich caught a shark in All Stars as well, but it was a much smaller shark.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I really hate seeing them drag chickens into this game. Its not because they are hungry and really need food--you dont see them turn to skin and bone like in years gone by--its just because they think we want to see them kill something--and I dont.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast