+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Ha ha. The Crazy Woman thinks her team has "the pick of the litter"?

Its more like "the leavings left behind in the litter box".

ChickenGate: Tyrone just dug his own grave. Putting yourself as the only dissenting voice in something like this? Doom. Doom. Even though he gave in (note he still gets resentment, even for just for eating it, since apparently dissenting means you give up all rights to what you dissented against).

EDIT - Yup. He did. And I kind of knew in my heart that Nak-a-Doodle would miraculously "come around" and decide she didn't want to go.
    Last edited by Krom; 10-13-2010 at 10:01 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;4083622;
    Why don't they kill the rooster? The chickens will still lay eggs...Dumb,dumb,dumb.
    I know! Why on earth wouldn't they roast that rooster and leave the hens?

Espada is still one of the worst tribes ever.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

So, i was at church bible study tonight and missed all but the end of tonights tribal council. I know they changed up and formed new tribes. Did they keep the same tribal names? Is Espada: Brenda, Jane, Jill, Marty, Jud, Kelly, Kelly & Matt? Is LaFlor: Holly, Alina, Benry, Chase, Naonka, Dan, Yve, & Tyrone (who got voted off tonight)?

By the way, I cannot stand Naonka and I really do not understand why in the world she is still there!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;4083626;
    I know! Why on earth wouldn't they roast that rooster and leave the hens?

Espada is still one of the worst tribes ever.
    Could they be SO stupid that they somehow don't think the Rooster is edible?

I mean I know it sounds wacky to think that, but a bunch of people bothered to file the question on "Yahoo Answers" here, here, here, here, here, here, here (in the UK section!) and probably a thousand more times

Meaning SOME people don't know it.

FORT Fan

I would guess that they think the rooster is necessary to make eggs, in which case there would be no eggs if they kill either bird so the gender doesn't matter. I used to raise chickens, and 90 percent of my family and friends did NOT know that the rooster is only necessary if you want to fertilize the eggs in order to hatch chicks. The hen can continue to produce (un-fertilized) eggs on her own, thank you very much.

Pretty sad that a Survivor episode only generates two pages of chat, and that a discussion of chickens is the high point . . . sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;4083651;
    I would guess that they think the rooster is necessary to make eggs, in which case there would be no eggs if they kill either bird so the gender doesn't matter. I used to raise chickens, and 90 percent of my family and friends did NOT know that the rooster is only necessary if you want to fertilize the eggs in order to hatch chicks. The hen can continue to produce (un-fertilized) eggs on her own, thank you very much.
    Pretty much the same as with humans. Then again, a lot of people don't know how their OWN species works.

FORT Fogey

I hate the killing chicken thing. That is not surviving. Surviving would be catching your own food and killing it. That was just cruelty for no reason. I would have preferred that the reward was an already cooked chicken. I am just not ok with seeing that stuff.

LOL @ Benry's TC voting confessional

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4083620;
    Wild Boys!
    Okay....glad I am not the only one who immediately thought that when they saw this challenge. I was a HUGE Duran Duran fan back in the 80's...

Wow hardly any discussion for last night!

Tyrone gone? That sucked. NaOnka should have been gone hands down. Come on Alina girl, think. You're one of my faves. Don't let me down by crawling up Na's butt with the rest of them.

I COMPLETELY agree with the poster who said they didn't like seeing the chickens killed and cooked. I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but I can't watch that. My husband and I were glad we were a little late starting the show on our DVR last night so we could FF through that part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast