+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4078949;
    I feel like it was obvious to producers that the HIIs were in the hands of players that would not need them until the merge.
    I don't know; I actually think NaOINKa and Marty had more than a passing chance of being voted out soon even with no merge; I don't think Chase thinks he's allied to anyone besides Brenda, and Marty is going to be out of people to point fingers at next week, since he wants to keep Dan--no one else is doing anything obviously bad on the adult team.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Uncle Leo was Jerry Seinfeld's uncle on Seinfeld. And YES! THAT'S who JimmyT was reminding me of!! It drives me crazy when I can't think who someone else reminds me of. There was even an episode of Seinfeld where Uncle Leo had long hair like JT's--- I think they were doing a take off of Cape Fear if memory serves me. Good call Kocky Kamikaze.
    Last edited by stcroix1; 10-07-2010 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4078622;
    The more I hear Jimmy T the more he makes me think of Jerry Seinfeld's Uncle Leo. And he's just as annoying as Uncle Leo!
    Thank you!!! I haven't watched this episode yet (DVR'd) but you hit it on the head with Uncle Leo!!! I just couldn't figure out who he reminded me of!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4078924;
    Brenda was stupid for telling NaBitchKa were the HII was. NaBitchKa was lying when she said she figured it out. Stash was an idiot for asking Brenda should he talk to NaBitchKa. This guy is stupid. Where is Russell when you need him? He, at least knew how to make the game exciting and knew how to move it along. These people are just plain ignorant. How they all survived to adulthood I don't know.

This is what happens when you recruit a bunch of wanna be actors/models and complacent/dull old folk. The only contestant who is even mildly interesting is Marty--and thats because he is actually thinking (or trying to)about the game.

I can't even say who should have gone home between Jimmy T. and Dan, because I think Dan should have gone home the week before instead of Jimmy J!

And yes, Jimmy T. does look like Uncle Leo!

The cheerleader sure was dumb for letting ghetto psycho ho run off with that idol. Maybe she will get bitten by a poisonous snake, can't stand ghetto psycho girl. Glad Jimmy T is gone, what a Lou-srrrrrrr. Anyone that thinks they are remotely on the same level as someone as accomplished as Jimmy J is a total loony tune. Shovelling fish is not on the same level as winning super bowls, sorry dude. He also probably thinks he's Napoleon.

Has anyone read Jeff Probst's blog for this week? I can't find it. Please pm me if you have a website to read it on. Thanks.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4080129;
    Has anyone read Jeff Probst's blog for this week? I can't find it. Please pm me if you have a website to read it on. Thanks.
    If you go to the entertainment weekly website and put jeffy's name in the search box, his most recent blog is always at the top of the list.

ETA: Just read the blog - loved the dog analogy .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4079275;
    Sorry, but I can't figure out who you mean by Stash... Sash? Jud? Chase?
    I meant Chase. For some reason I keep calling him Stash...lol. I think i'm mistaking Sash and Chase from each other and ended up calling Chase Stash...

I agree that Dan should have gone home before Jimmy J. because Dan is weaker than Jimmy J. Also, they needed him in the last challenge more than ever. Jimmy J. would have been perfect as the barker for the tribe. Dan on the other hand was useless. He even sat out a challenge that's not even physical. What was up with that? They could have saved him for a more physical challenge. Jimmy J. would have lasted into the shuffle it it were not for Marty thinking he was too much of a threat. I anticipated a tribal switch because I didn't think they would do the older vs. younger too long for the fact that the older tribe is overmatched. That is something that Marty should have anticipated.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-09-2010 at 10:08 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think because of his knee problem that Dan has trouble on a muddy surface, which, because of the rain is pretty much every surface. I have no idea why they are allowing him to be sat out for every challenge this season.

+ Reply to Thread