+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I thought last night's episode was boring as well-but I a Majorly excited that there is likely a tribe switch next week! My faves so far are Alina, Kelly B., Jane, and Tyrone, and since it seems that three out of the four of them could be next on the chopping block in their tribes, I will be ecstatic for them to get away from the alliances of Marty/Jill/Dan and Brenda/NaOnka/Chase/Sash

Hoping for a good one next week!

P.S. I LOATHE NaOnka. She makes me want to throw things at the t.v.

Brenda was stupid for telling NaBitchKa were the HII was. NaBitchKa was lying when she said she figured it out. Stash was an idiot for asking Brenda should he talk to NaBitchKa. This guy is stupid. Where is Russell when you need him? He, at least knew how to make the game exciting and knew how to move it along. These people are just plain ignorant. How they all survived to adulthood I don't know.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So far this season is a big yawn for me. I am so dosappointed in the older tribe. I would have voted Jimmy T. out too. He was so annoying. So far I am not rooting for anyone on either team. And everytime they show that evil witch NaTonka I want to throw something at my TV. Hopefully things will pick up next week when they mix up the tribes.

I don't know how I feel about a tribe shakeup at this point in the game. While I feel that it will probably seal Dan's fate with Holly not far behind, may rescue Kelly B. and Alina, and will definitely require Marty to improvise, I'm just not sure it was really necessary so early. I feel like it was obvious to producers that the HIIs were in the hands of players that would not need them until the merge, and they were seeking to find ways to require these idols to be played, thus making tribal council "shocking" and bringing interest to the early game.

Come to think about it, in a tribal shakeup situation, Marty is a pretty obvious target and NaOnka's abrasiveness may make her one as well, so playing the idol may happen next week.

I do wonder how they will distribute the awesome rewards won by La Flor last night, as well as the Power Necklace or whatever they call it.
    _(Moo!)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I LOVE the tribal shakeup.

Everyone (Marty's alliance/Brenda's alliance) were getting so overconfident in their gameplans that a little something out of left field to shake them up was exactly what was needed. It's a great lesson to always stay on your toes and don't settle down, but to keep thinking and keep your options open.

I think the best thing about the shakeup is two people sacrificed their idols (Brenda to Nay and Jill to Marty) and now those alliances may be effectively broken. If you can get the idol, get the idol and KEEP the idol. Good old lesson to learn.

I retched a little when Nay said that she was putting the idol in HER sock. Oh, you mean Brenda's idol in Jud's sock, yes?? Delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4078959;
    I LOVE the tribal shakeup.

Everyone (Marty's alliance/Brenda's alliance) were getting so overconfident in their gameplans that a little something out of left field to shake them up was exactly what was needed. It's a great lesson to always stay on your toes and don't settle down, but to keep thinking and keep your options open.

Exactly

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4078792;
    I thought it was interesting when Jimmy T was talking to Tyrone and said, "Doesn't everyone deserved an equal opportunity?" Then in the next confessional, Tyrone said he did not appreciate some of the words Jimmy T used. It seemed like he was offended.

Did anybody else catch that?
    Yup. I thought Tyrone thought JT said that on purpose re civil rights, and I think Tyrone was right.
    I thought they had a good plan (and once again the suggestion came from the red headed ER doc, who seems to have most of the sane and good ideas on that tribe), with their practicing with the blindfolds and directions. It didn't allow for the sound of Brenda yelling as well and the 3 legged race aspect, but it was a good idea. Too bad Jimmy T. couldn't hear over the background noise--he's of an age to get his hearing tested....

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Okay, so Brenda and Sash head off with the clues to the location of the hidden immunity idol. Brenda tells Sash that She Who Will Not Be Named already has an idol that was found in that spot. They stop looking.

And HOW MANY idols can be in play at any one time? As many as the producers have planted. And what are the rules as to whether ANOTHER idol may have been hidden in the same spot? There are none.

Why would you NOT go ahead and look for it?
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Why are some of the contestant threads closed?? Jill, Tyrone, Jane...I'm confused

It's a very tough position being in Brenda's position when Chase shared he got the HII clue. She could tell him NaOnka has it, keep Chase's trust, but risk Chase letting the word out that NaOnka has it, and then NaOnka, who has the power, would target Brenda.

Or she could have kept Chase in the dark, risk it coming to light that Brenda knew NaOnka had the HII clue, and risk Chase rallying enough votes against her.

I would have actually gone for the 2nd scenario, and explain to Chase that she had to keep quiet because of the risk that NaOnka would find out she blabbed would put her in a horrible position, if word ever got out.

+ Reply to Thread