+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

What happens with Marty next week? Tyrone doesn't like to follow blindly. If he must sacrifice one of his own to gain trust it may be Tyrone. To the young tribe looking in he's a strong guy who has led quite a few challenges-a great setup for Marty to convince the young'uns that he is the head that needs to be chopped off. It would make sense that the rest of that tribe would huddle together to try and stay. I hope it doesn't come down to that.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I'm really starting to dislike Marty. Hopefully he will get stuck on a tribe with NaOINKa next week. I didn't like his smirking at Tribal, and I actually think it's really stupid of him to keep Dan no matter how annoying Jimmy T was. I think Marty's opinion of himself is way too high, only he's managed to keep it somewhat hidden up until now. And actually, if Jill doesn't cooperate, he really won't be able to call the shots the way he's been doing. With Jimmy T gone, I'm hoping Tyrone and Jane are safe; no way Jane wins but I really like her.
    Oh, and how much longer can Brenda last? She seems absolutely unable to keep anything to herself. TELLS OINK where the II is instead of getting it in a sneaky moment...then tells Chase about the whole thing.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fan

I know nothing of this Uncle Leo of whom you speak. I've thought since episode 1 that Jimmy T. resembled Christopher Lloyd's character from Back to the Future. He's got the crazy eyes going and when he starts ranting, that's it. What sealed the deal? When he yelled "MARTY!" on tonight's episode. Please tell me I'm not the only one who caught that!

I would have kept Jimmy Johnson last week and booted Dan because he really can't help much in challenges given his physical limitations. Letting Marty run things will kill this tribe. He is so worried about being alpha male that he is crushing them. Out of the older ones I am pulling for Jane.

Well that was lame. Last week's previews promised Hurricane NaBitchKa and there was nothing. In fact it was a rather boring episode. I really hate it when previews and CBS lies to me. Makes me want to not watch the show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4078640;
    I think Uncle Leo's on his way out.
    Uncle Leo!!! Thank you Thank you...I knew this fool reminded me of someone...and that's it! Thank God he's gone..he drove me nuts.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I thought it was interesting when Jimmy T was talking to Tyrone and said, "Doesn't everyone deserved an equal opportunity?" Then in the next confessional, Tyrone said he did not appreciate some of the words Jimmy T used. It seemed like he was offended.

Did anybody else catch that?
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

I was disappointed in the episode, as I was last week. Two boring episodes in a row, which is a shame because the first two were the definition of entertainment for both good and bad reasons. But this is the time of the season when things are usually slow. I'm expecting things to pick up by the merge, like it always does.

I'm really liking Brenda, but I am NOT liking NaOnka at all. She is slowly creeping up there as my least favorite castaway ever. Brenda needs to break away from that bitch stat!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4078636;
    Jimmy T said that he couldn't hear with all the yelling. What a lame excuse.
    Amazing how the others could hear the directions, but not Jimmy T. I won't miss him or his ego a bit, even though tossing useless Dan probably would have been smarter.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Why did Brenda tell Naonka where the II was when she figured out the clue?? Obviously Nay couldn't do it herself, so Brenda should have just gone and dug it up and kept it for herself and just pretended to help Nay look for it after that. She could have made her own solid alliance by sharing that info with a select few and using it to get rid of Naonka. She may like her, but others don't and she could have used that to her advantage to pull in Chase and Alina and KellyB who are on the outs right now and vote off Naonka to make the tribe more unified. Now with the team switcheroo Brenda may not even be on Nay's tribe and so helping her may have done her no good. Sometimes this show drives me crazy!!

+ Reply to Thread