+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 9/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I can't believe Nayonka called Kelly a "charity case." She is so unbelievably offensive.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

That was the most unbelieveable tribal council ever. "Are you gay? There are more gay people in NY than Louisiana?" Wowza.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Shannon is SO stupid. Has he ever seen Survivor before? It's all about face! The more he opened his mouth, the more you could see everybody disconnect from him. The gay comment was when the line was totally crossed (but the guy who was asked did NOT say no lol). And then he goes and does it AGAIN.

They all think Fabio is stupid, but he looked smart in comparision to Shannon. The host just wanted to stirr up more drama. It's only the second episode, they need to be somewhat together as a team so that their negative energy doesn't get the best of them in challenges. He also won the "battle" with NaOnka IMO, who is another rottin apple that needs to be chucked. Seriously, her stank attitude makes her look foolish and crazy. Now I really like Fabio.

They all thought Wendy was a talker from last episode. She was nothing. I wish she was still in it too. Holly is the next in line of people to go. She's mentally unstable. It's not over now. If she think it's hard so far, she can't last long enough for $1 million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4067263;
    Maybe not...at least not different in the ways our society considers important. Even in mixed ethnic schools people tend to hang with their own ethnic group. Segregated housing/school districts help.
    Hanging with your own ethnic group comes naturally to most people, I agree. Making statements like "I'm black, I only want minorities to win the game" (paraphrasing, obviously) is RACISM. Hello! Can you imagine what would happen if a "white" player said they only wanted to see "whites" at the end? CBS would be protested into submission.
    There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?
    There were no utensils, but there was Pepsi?
    Dude, I got alot of tables...

Loved Jeff's face at tribal council. Even he couldn't believe the complete and utter meltdown the experienced. What a bunch of marooons! Nawhatever is like a caricature, Holly obviously is completely unstable in this environment (who put this chick through the psych tests??) and the less said about Shannon the better. Jeff's eyeballs nearly bugged out of his head when Shannon said "let's just get this out, are you gay?" He was like "are you $#@$& kidding me!?" It was Kind of reminded me of Jeff's visible double-take when that musician (??) from many seasons ago revealed his secret love-affair with the girl from the other tribe that he'd never actually spoken with. Ah, good times.

FORT Regular

at first I was on SHannon's side before TC started. Having said EVERYTHING that he did was acceptable until he made that comment about "GAYS". Pretty ignorant and pathetic that you say stuff like that in this day and age.

What a joke and embarassment. I also didnt think that the guy he accused of being gay handled it well either with "I get hotter girls than you" remark. Totally a tribe full of immature morons.

Chase is probably the biggest idiot in history, following around a girl like a dog on a leash. She openly rips him in the interviews. The last time a pretty girl was able to get the best of me like that (sure, i've been dumped abillion times!) was in highschool. Where id follow them around and be whipped over something i have no shot at getting. She's not even pretty.

Is it written in the survivor rules that they ALWAYS have to get the most crazy, geto black girls to represent on the show? Why are the guys traditionally the normals ones and the girls are always CRAZY , LOUD and Obnoxious and always seem to want to fight and argue (exception being Cirie from what I saw). How in the HELL is she a teacher?

I HOPE she gets booted. But it seems Brenda is going to be running the show and I seriously dont mind Fabio. He's just not a smart kid. Seems like a genuine nice person.

FORT Fogey

I am on the fence about Holly yet because some people need coaching to get through tough situations, and some lead through tough situations, and some make it on their own through tough situations. Not wanting to continue does not make me think she is off, but the shoe thing was a little out there, however perhaps she was on the wrong time of the month and she made a bad judgement. I cannot even imagine being out there in dirty clothes, no food, no sleep, and on my period yikes.

Fabio seems like the most normal on the team. I think he is just a sincere kid who is just a tad immature. I see nothing he nor the girl with the prosthetic did to Naya to create such hatred. I think she is used to being center of attention, and picks apart anyone who might steal the limelight from her in her eyes. I cannot imagine her teaching our youth with that attitude.

Shannon was just a vile man. I am so sick of we need to keep our strongest men around. If you are mentally and socially weak the muscles are not going to make you win challenges. You need a good combination of all three. Plus why cannot the girls ever join together with the physically weaker players for a newer strategy? Big Brother is the same way alpha males seem to get passes all the time on these shows.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25;4067253;
    he played for unc though aren't you a gamecock fan? or was that someone else that told me she was a usc fan?
    Not me! No gamecock fan here. I am a NC Native, grew up in a household of UNC fans, however, one too many obnoxious fans turned me off in my 20s. Having attended a smaller university, I have no real serious allegience to any one team. Having spent a few years living outside of ACC country, I do tend to have very strong loyalties to ALL the ACC teams when it comes to the NCAA tourney.

This episode really rocked to be so early in the season. These people are nuts for the most part. Fabio is doing a great job holding down the "dumb blond" niche. Shannon was just unbelieveably stupid, and apparently quite ignorant based on how he played tribal. The African American female (cannot remember her name and too lazy to look for it) really needs to just keep her mouth shut. I believe it was Krom who called into question the producers' choice here. She needs to go, and go fast! Holly (older tribe) really....I don't even know what to say. It was just sad.

This season does have potential to be interesting.

Shannon's gay comment was so far out there that I don't know why Sash even responded. Glad to know everyone in NY is gay. I've always loved rainbows and now I get to run out and buy one of those really cool flags!

Sash's minority alliance is so far out there he could probably only get the two fruit loops who were on the outs to join it anyway. If invited Kelly would not likely want to join. Her handicap is not nearly as severe as those in that potential alliance.

Nanono has to go. I agree that they tend to lead towards the stereotypical, head wagging, "oh no you didn't" type of female representative. Cirie, Taj, and a few others didn't belong to that group and they did pretty well in the game. Why does Survivor think that's who we want to see? I know some sane African American women must try out for the show-let us see them for a change.

One guy brings a $1600 pair of shoes to Survivor. Another woman fills them with sand and sinks them in the ocean. One guy has a complete meldown at his first tribal The one guy you fear could drown himself while trying to take a bath is smart enough to try to calm him down. Do these psyc evals actually exists and if so what could they possibly ask?

"You crazy?
    "No"
    "Pack your bags, you're in!

I cannot wait for next week for them to show the aftermath with this tribe. There is not a secret left to reveal. The crap hit the fan and almost everyone got hit by it.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Wow-what an episode. Where do I even begin?

As for the older tribe, I don't necessarily think it's stupid that Jill helped Marty with the idol. I don't think it's smart either. It's kind of just a good move. Either one of them could get played, but I think those two are the strongest mentally and physically on their team (along w/Tyrone) so I like that they have the power. Neither have done anything I would abhor yet, and pre-season I thought I would hate Marty. He's kind of grown on me.

La Flor. Oh, La Flor. I really wanted to like both Chase and Brenda, but I don't think I can. I thought Kelly S. (or Kelly "purple") was the kind of girl I hate, but no. It's Brenda. She's a lot like Parvati, but Parv admitted to using her looks and charm and did it nicely. Brenda is a straight up *&(^%. And I have no respect for Chase for playing into it then playing both sides and running back and telling Brenda everything that was going on. I agree w/ MisterSSS. Chase was the one in the wrong to begin with. He was the liar.

However-Shannon-what a loud mouthed idiot. I'm glad he got the boot because he was just full of mean and stupid. No wonder-he's a Russell clone. Russell should have told him to hold in his rage b/c spewing it everywhere will get you sent packing asap. And did.

I hate NaOnka, and I don't really like Sash either. Yes, wanting to bring all minorities to the end is blatantly racist. I fully agree with whoever said upthread that if somebody said "I only want to bring white people to the end" it would be all hell breaking lose on the island and off. Both of them can go.

I now fear for Alina and Kelly B. I like both of them, and they seem normal. But with Shannon gone and the "minority" alliance + Chase & Kelly Purple running things, they're soon going to be on the chopping block. Speaking of Purple-I don't know anything about her yet. I'm interested to find out.

That's all for now. Sorry for the long post!

+ Reply to Thread